GameCube: Recommend me some games...Vol. Old but cool

I just picked up a used GameCube today from EB Games for $29.99 and I wanted to see if ya'll could recommend some games I should pick up. So far the onlygame I have is the Sonic Gem Collection (very cool btw).

The only thing I am not really into when it comes to video games is stuff that is graphically violent. Otherwise, I'm open for suggestion.

OGH

Why not just cop a Wii?
even tho its not bad to play an old system word to Golden eye and Blitz for 64
pimp.gif

you bought a gamecube you aint seeing violence.
the only game you need for the cube is ssbm.
and competitive friends.
smashboards.com

jblackcat quit life. that's about one of the only games on the cube like that. I was going to mention it too but didn't think someone would have to 1up me just to sound stupid. there was so much hype when that game first came out about nt becoming more mature.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thechosenone777

OGH

Why not just cop a Wii?
even tho its not bad to play an old system word to Golden eye and Blitz for 64
pimp.gif

GameCube = 1/10th the price of a Wii. If I had the cash for a Wii, I'd be all over it. A friend of mine has one and it's amazing.
This was just a really good deal that I didn't want to pass up.
Speaking of old systems, I still pull out the Super Nintendo and Dreamcast now and then. And I have to admit, I own an Atari Jaguar too (Also purchased for$29.99 back in 1999).

Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Smash Bros.
Wind Waker
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Tales Of Symphonia

If you were going to go old, you should have got a Dreamcast. (Besides NES and SNES)

Gamecube = Door stop

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

If you were going to go old, you should have got a Dreamcast. (Besides NES and SNES)

Gamecube = Door stop

GameCube's library > Dreamcast's library

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Gamecube = Door stop

GameCube's library > Dreamcast's library

Already have a Dreamcast. I was one of the poor suckers who bought it the day it came out: 9-9-99. System plus games and accessories = $400+. That wasthe last time I bought a system early in its life cycle. Still a great system though.

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Viewtiful Joe
Eternal Darkness
Resident Evil 4
Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker
Metroid Prime
Paper Mario

Back
Top Bottom