Games that need a current gen version or an HD remake.

killer instinct baby!

HD remakes of Killer Instinct , No Mercy, and NBA Street Vol. 2 would most definitely get me fired from my job.

Earthworm Jim 
glasses.gif

edit: aaaaannd

they need to come out with SILENT SCOPE peripherals for current gen consoles

Last edited:
give me these two and ill be content.....SPECIALLY Chrono, they don't need to make it all 3d'ish and ****, stick to its old format, add more depth and clean up the graphics, that game is seriously one of the best games ever created.

Mega_Man_X_Coverart.png

Chrono_Trigger_cover.jpg

I would really appreciate if this came out in a HD updated version cause I dont know how to do those mods for PCs plus I havent enjoyed a Smackdown game since HCTP :{

Last edited:
The ones ya'll have said that I'm most ready for are Zombies Ate My Neighbors,  CVS2 & Gunstar Heroes.  I have the Shadow of the Col. HD, It's decent.  Here are some I haven't seen mentioned tho.

with a decent single player please?

And of course ... a brand new...

Hopefully they re-release GTA: Vice City this October. It will be the 10th anniversary of the game. That, GTA 3 and San Andreas :smokin

Hopefully they re-release GTA: Vice City this October. It will be the 10th anniversary of the game. That, GTA 3 and San Andreas :smokin

GTA Vice City will probably be released for iOS, Just like GTA III was released for iOS last year on its 10th Anniversary.

If it is, I'm guessing it'll be released around November-December, I'd be surprised if it's earlier. 8o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom