Guilty but not going to jail.

She says she's moving to L.A.

�

She Told ..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Not surprised. I seen her out in DC a few months ago throwing out STUPID bread in the club. I knew all that wasn't Wire money.
 ....and thats what has always pissed me off about the game. clowns are too busy showing off to do anything with the money.
Because they realize that even if you are a big dog, your time out here is very short when involved in the dope game so they live life fast b/c it'll be gone before they know it.
- and actually when i think about it, her #%%*$#$ didnt learn anything from the show huh? Avon....Marlo....Prop Joe would never be showing out like that. serves her right. but then again there is a difference between the corner boy and the lieutenant.
I'm pretty sure she knew that w/ or w/o the Wire by simply being from Baltimore.

I really don't get how people can be this damn stupid. You have all these opportunities and you throw it away? People are just...%*+# man.

'Normal' people do it all the time. It is what it is.

Agree on all counts

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Not surprised. I seen her out in DC a few months ago throwing out STUPID bread in the club. I knew all that wasn't Wire money.
 ....and thats what has always pissed me off about the game. clowns are too busy showing off to do anything with the money.
Because they realize that even if you are a big dog, your time out here is very short when involved in the dope game so they live life fast b/c it'll be gone before they know it.
- and actually when i think about it, her #%%*$#$ didnt learn anything from the show huh? Avon....Marlo....Prop Joe would never be showing out like that. serves her right. but then again there is a difference between the corner boy and the lieutenant.
I'm pretty sure she knew that w/ or w/o the Wire by simply being from Baltimore.

I really don't get how people can be this damn stupid. You have all these opportunities and you throw it away? People are just...%*+# man.

'Normal' people do it all the time. It is what it is.

Agree on all counts

DEA Drug Case + Conspiracy To Distribute Herion + Guilty Plea = 7 Year Sentence (Time Served) + 3 Years Probation

And she skipping town ASAP

Now ya'll tell me what don't fit folks ..

30t6p3b.gif

DEA Drug Case + Conspiracy To Distribute Herion + Guilty Plea = 7 Year Sentence (Time Served) + 3 Years Probation

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HARM

30t6p3b.gif
I thought you heard something else...but yeah I was thinking the same thing, especially with her priors...no way on no jail time.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I thought you heard something else...but yeah I was thinking the same thing, especially with her priors...no way on no jail time.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Oh it's gonna come out ..

An't no logical explanation ..

This Fed @@#+ ..

They don't let you free like that on a conspiracy

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Oh it's gonna come out ..

An't no logical explanation ..

This Fed @@#+ ..

They don't let you free like that on a conspiracy

Back
Top Bottom