Gamestop buy 2 used games get 1 free

They are doing this again, pretty good deals online and in store only

the code is B2G1FREE

i went in store and got dead space, mgs guns of the patriots, and resident evil 5 for only 38 bucks..

are there any other games worth getting? left for dead 2, assassins creed 1 and 2? etc

They are doing this again, pretty good deals online and in store only

the code is B2G1FREE

i went in store and got dead space, mgs guns of the patriots, and resident evil 5 for only 38 bucks..

are there any other games worth getting? left for dead 2, assassins creed 1 and 2? etc

http://www.gamestop.com/g...ing/b2g1/?loc=homeflash1

It's right on the website....Lazy %+$ people
laugh.gif

So the smart thing to do is buy the two cheapest priced used games i can find, and get the game i want for free.

So the smart thing to do is buy the two cheapest priced used games i can find, and get the game i want for free.

thanks. i will probably buy this in store. there are about 3 different stores within driving distance and some of the games I'm interested in aren't available online.

thanks. i will probably buy this in store. there are about 3 different stores within driving distance and some of the games I'm interested in aren't available online.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

They'd probably give you the cheapest one free

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

They'd probably give you the cheapest one free

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

People still play video games? (used for that matter)

how do you have a Kick A** avy from the comic book but act surprised that people still play video games?

Back
Top Bottom