Gamma Blue 11 Legit Check

i ordered these shoes on ebay for $200 and judging by these pics, somebody said they were fake for invalid reasons. i dont believe they are fake but i thought it would be right to check for sure.

I would mot want to believe it neither, but we all are saying its fake, plus it's not even a good fake. the toe box and the design spacing on the shoe is off. if you have paypal get your cash back. Also tell us the size?

It is size 8. And I messaged the guy and he showed me a picture of the receipt and said they were authentic so what could be wrong??

newer to this but imo these are fake...23s look too big/placed too high/have thick lining, whole shoe looks shiny as if it's all patleath and mesh, glue or sumthn all over the soles? Also they seem too puffy in areas that shouldn't be...overall shape of shoe looks off.

Jumpan looks HUGE!

Agreed...also there should only be gamma blue coloring for the quality inspired by tags under tongues. These have gold/varsity maize on them. If your jumpman on the insole is gamma blue and not maize that's another nail in the coffin I believe

Back
Top Bottom