GAP inc. 30%off friends and family. Give me your email address for discount!

Originally Posted by MRcoffee

yes yes your welcome. so i get a friends and family book with 25 coupons and 50 email invites. Once i get to my 50 mark i just start over and start sending again. Im not tracking or getting credit for anything but 5% of your purchase will go to the leukemia & lymphoma socity. I help out, you get a discount, we both help a cause. Im not sure if all codes are the same but i just want everyone to have their individual in their email which is easy to access rather than checking the post so often.

it should take about 30 minutes or so to recieve it btw.
you sir, are a good man. Much appreciated

Originally Posted by MRcoffee

yes yes your welcome. so i get a friends and family book with 25 coupons and 50 email invites. Once i get to my 50 mark i just start over and start sending again. Im not tracking or getting credit for anything but 5% of your purchase will go to the leukemia & lymphoma socity. I help out, you get a discount, we both help a cause. Im not sure if all codes are the same but i just want everyone to have their individual in their email which is easy to access rather than checking the post so often.

it should take about 30 minutes or so to recieve it btw.
you sir, are a good man. Much appreciated

PMd thank you sir
pimp.gif

Got mine. Thanks a lot man. At first I deleted it cause i didnt recognize the name and I was like HEY WHERES MINE!
laugh.gif

But thanks. <3 Need some new shirts bad.

Got mine. Thanks a lot man. At first I deleted it cause i didnt recognize the name and I was like HEY WHERES MINE!
laugh.gif

But thanks. <3 Need some new shirts bad.

just got your email too.

Thanks a lot my dude! Time to get some more jeans!!! LOL

just got your email too.

Thanks a lot my dude! Time to get some more jeans!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom