GAP inc. 30%off friends and family. Give me your email address for discount!

WHAT? Gap inc. friends and family 30% off

WHEN? March 17-20

WHAT STORES? GAP,GAP OUTLET,BANANA REPUBLIC,BANANA REPUBLIC OUTLET, OLD NAVY,ATHLETA,PIPERLIME.COM (SHOES)

DOES IT WORK ON SALE? Yes. They will take 30% off your whole purchase.

DOES IT WORK ONLINE??? Yes it does there should be a code on the coupon

ONE COUPON IS FOR ALL STORES

HOW DO I GET IT????   Give me your email address here or PM me with it. Let me know when you recieve it also. 

IF YOU DIDINT GET YOURS THEN... please be patient i can only do so much in day. It also takes about 30 minutes to recieve. 

WHAT DO I DO?? Print it out and have fun

WHY? Because i want to help out fellow people who help people so give me your email! no spam guy if you're thinking that.

5% of your total purchase will go to the leukemia & lymphoma society for fighting blood cancer. ALL IN ALL I HELP, YOU GET A DISCOUNT, WE BOTH HELP A CAUSE
pimp.gif

btw. PM ME! not me PM you!

WHAT? Gap inc. friends and family 30% off

WHEN? March 17-20

WHAT STORES? GAP,GAP OUTLET,BANANA REPUBLIC,BANANA REPUBLIC OUTLET, OLD NAVY,ATHLETA,PIPERLIME.COM (SHOES)

DOES IT WORK ON SALE? Yes. They will take 30% off your whole purchase.

DOES IT WORK ONLINE??? Yes it does there should be a code on the coupon

ONE COUPON IS FOR ALL STORES

HOW DO I GET IT????   Give me your email address here or PM me with it. Let me know when you recieve it also. 

IF YOU DIDINT GET YOURS THEN... please be patient i can only do so much in day. It also takes about 30 minutes to recieve. 

WHAT DO I DO?? Print it out and have fun

WHY? Because i want to help out fellow people who help people so give me your email! no spam guy if you're thinking that.

5% of your total purchase will go to the leukemia & lymphoma society for fighting blood cancer. ALL IN ALL I HELP, YOU GET A DISCOUNT, WE BOTH HELP A CAUSE
pimp.gif

btw. PM ME! not me PM you!

Back
Top Bottom