GARBAGE ALBUMS= Shawty Lo, Rocko, Trilla, Savage Life 2, Mail On Sunday, Elephant Room

why would you even check em out in the first place
laugh.gif

There's a lot of people that aren't going to like the fact that you said Trilla is garbage.

I think it had a few tracks and that's it. I didn't get a chance to hear Joe's album yet.

I wasn't looking forward to the others.

Maybe instead of listening to albums you should pick up a book and learn to spell words like ridiculous....

Rocko - She Can Get it > You
Rocko - Tomorrow > You
Rocko - This Morning > You
Shawty Lo - Foolish > You
Shawty Lo - Dun Dun > You

I mean everybody can't be lyrical man....these dudes make music that isn't really content based....is based on the flow and delivery and rhythm of thesong.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I mean everybody can't be lyrical man....these dudes make music that isn't really content based....is based on the flow and delivery and rhythm of the song.

even with that in mind its still trash

like this #%$!@ madlib is not lyrical in anyway, shape, form or fashion but he still makes some entertaining stuff

the diplomats circa 02,03,04 werent very lyrical (i know someone is gonna come in here and say the dips can rap. no the computers aint putin) but still madeentertaining music

you dont have to be super lyrical but you have to have some skill and creativity. all these N's today sound exactly the same with the exact same beatstalkin about the exact same topics. no one is tellin these brothers to drop some complex science just be creative with what you do instead of following thetrends

Trilla and Elephant in the room are descent albums and far from garbage , there are more then one hot song on each of those albums

Originally Posted by 8balling

Trilla and Elephant in the room are descent albums and far from garbage , there are more then one hot song on each of those albums

laugh.gif

more than 1 "hot" song makes an album decent now...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom