Gary Coleman on Divorce Court (video)..someone wants half of his ASHsets

damn...
laugh.gif

i saw this on tv. i didnt realize this was recent news and a newer episode. lol how old is he btw?

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Why would you air your dirty laundry on national TV???

he's broke
So divorce court on national tv will solve that??

this is the same guy who tried to sell autographed old navy pants on ebay, it doesnt solve it but he's desperate lol

he's broke

this is the same guy who tried to sell autographed old navy pants on ebay, it doesnt solve it but he's desperate lol

roll.gif
I'm sorry, but I remember those pictures. Dude just signingrandom things in his house and thinking its going to sell. I mean, what the hell? Even if he WAS an A-list celebrity, who the hell gonna buy some damnextra-small Old Navy pants? Even if it was Denzel Washington, nobody would have bought them...

wow his life is in shambles it was funny a few years ago but it has gone from bad to worse
smh.gif
....one day we may just hear about his suicide the way things aregoing for him I hope the best but that's what I see happening....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

he's broke

roll.gif
I'm sorry, but I remember those pictures. Dude just signing random things in his house and thinking its going to sell. I mean, what the hell? Even if he WAS an A-list celebrity, who the hell gonna buy some damn extra-small Old Navy pants? Even if it was Denzel Washington, nobody would have bought them...

Them joints actually sold for a pretty nice price...who knows if the bidder actually paid tho

Back
Top Bottom