Gary Indiana unappreciation..vol. eeeeew (yuck)

i like gary indiana, they buy our weed for 3x over the market value, and our weed sucks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

i like gary indiana, they buy our weed for 3x over the market value, and our weed sucks
laugh.gif
No we don't.. now you just making *$%$ up.. I can take the slander but now you acting like *!%%#+ in the G can't trap or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Why this mark $%% dude wait till he leave the city limits to start popping off though? And since we ALL know this is a sneak diss to me an only me, why this fur burger ain't bring this !*$# to me like a man when he was right around the corner? Right. Further more, making fun of my city for being down and out is like making fun of Africa for struggling with AIDS. It wasn't always this way and it doesn't have to remain this way. Rather than ESCAPE my city, I stay here and attempt to mean something to it, just as my father did (and the rest of his 13 SUCCESSFUL brothers and sisters). Holy !*$#, somebody posted like 9 dilapidated buildings!
eek.gif
GADZOOKS! If you're too dense to see the behind the scenes politics that make the 85% black Gary, IN  -- former US leading steel manufacturing city --  the place it is now, you deserve to be neutered with a hot serving spoon.
When did it become cool to cheer for oppression and/or poverty? You think people choose to be born with NOTHING and giving no help whatsoever? Grow up. But I digress, the OP is clearly an idiot and a coward. And I deal with neither. Good day. Hope you guys enjoyed the "show".
Wait, you're mad at me because your city looks like little Baghdad?
grin.gif

I'm not cheering anything. I grew up poor too, but I left that spot in search of opportunity because it didn't exist back there.

I've been to Gary, it was one of the longest/most boring experiences I've ever had. So I'm not judging from afar. Granted, I didn't spend more than a couple of days there, but that was enough for me to know that it's not my type of place.

If you're out there making change, congrats.

laugh.gif

I swear NT is the only place where this placed is talked about.

Rap wise tho Freddie Gibbs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

laugh.gif
No we don't.. now you just making *$%$ up.. I can take the slander but now you acting like *!%%#+ in the G can't trap or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Gary is a trap.

Trapping in a trap.

2824685.jpg

But on a serious note, Detroit is going to be worse than Gary.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Why this mark $%% dude wait till he leave the city limits to start popping off though? And since we ALL know this is a sneak diss to me an only me, why this fur burger ain't bring this !*$# to me like a man when he was right around the corner? Right. Further more, making fun of my city for being down and out is like making fun of Africa for struggling with AIDS. It wasn't always this way and it doesn't have to remain this way. Rather than ESCAPE my city, I stay here and attempt to mean something to it, just as my father did (and the rest of his 13 SUCCESSFUL brothers and sisters). Holy !*$#, somebody posted like 9 dilapidated buildings!
eek.gif
GADZOOKS! If you're too dense to see the behind the scenes politics that make the 85% black Gary, IN  -- former US leading steel manufacturing city --  the place it is now, you deserve to be neutered with a hot serving spoon.
When did it become cool to cheer for oppression and/or poverty? You think people choose to be born with NOTHING and giving no help whatsoever? Grow up. But I digress, the OP is clearly an idiot and a coward. And I deal with neither. Good day. Hope you guys enjoyed the "show".
Wait, you're mad at me because your city looks like little Baghdad?
grin.gif

I'm not cheering anything. I grew up poor too, but I left that spot in search of opportunity because it didn't exist back there.

I've been to Gary, it was one of the longest/most boring experiences I've ever had. So I'm not judging from afar. Granted, I didn't spend more than a couple of days there, but that was enough for me to know that it's not my type of place.

If you're out there making change, congrats.
I never grew up poor. I grew up around poverty, but I empathize,  And threads like this are just full of ignorance and th same type of $%+$ that holds black people down as a race. Gary is the black capitol of the US. Look through a history book. What's going on in Gary today is a DIRECT result of the crack epidemic.

That directly translates to "The Man destroyed Gary out of fear of the Black Man".

And you guys think its cute to get your
laugh.gif
in huh? OK, fine. I don't personally care at all and places don't actually have feelings. Have at it. But being the educated man I am, I think its worth pointing out that the joke isn't on me or Gary. It's on the people that think it's funny to be oppressed. They won't laugh when $%+$ gets real on their end of the world, cuz its been real for me for 21 years now. With that said, earthquake jokes? Really?
smh.gif
... come on people.. I know anything goes behind a SN and avy, but for the sake of the people on NT that might actually have lost someone in Haiti, come on ya'll.. at least swing above their belts. They ain't got $%+$ to do with none of this ignorance.

pimp.gif

I keep wanting to speak honestly on Gibbs but the hate just ain't in me. I don't dislike his music though. He's one of the dudes from here that's got bars, but I've heard much better. (Myself excluded. )

Damn %%@+# basically said the place need an earthquake so yall can get some attention and relief
laugh.gif
smh.gif

All I know about Gary is that it's one of the only places where I've immediately noticed a different-smelling air... let's just say I got back in the car real quickly and kept driving.

But really,
indifferent.gif
@ half the replies in this thread being "shots fired" or "grabs popcorn"

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

All I know about Gary is that it's one of the only places where I've immediately noticed a different-smelling air... let's just say I got back in the car real quickly and kept driving.

But really,
indifferent.gif
Bodies
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

But really,
indifferent.gif
Bodies
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dead or Alive, wouldn't make a difference[/color]
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

* Leaves thread to go site seeing around my city*

Posted: 03/02/10 2:53 PM
  Next post...

Posted: 03/02/10 2:57 PM

Think you just proved the OPs point...
Actually, I was about to go meet with my dude and go over some business but my plans JUST got cancelled (
mad.gif
).. so Im stuck here with you guys.

So, who's got popcorn? Great. Here we go...

eek.gif
GADZOOKS! If you're too dense to see the behind the scenes politics that make the 85% black Gary, IN  -- former US leading steel manufacturing city --  the place it is now, you deserve to be neutered with a hot serving spoon. When did it become cool to cheer for oppression and/or poverty? You think people choose to be born with NOTHING and giving no help whatsoever? Grow up. But I digress, the OP is clearly an idiot and a coward. And I deal with neither. Good day. Hope you guys enjoyed the "show".

my dude keeps it rilla.

It's funny how you people laugh at poor, poverty strucken cities and then go front by trying to act hard in real life.

Like y'all know what pain and hardship is.
smh.gif

so true.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

But really,
indifferent.gif
Bodies
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
Come on fresh, you're way funnier than that. 
grin.gif

pimp.gif
I keep wanting to speak honestly on Gibbs but the hate just ain't in me. I don't dislike his music though. He's one of the dudes from here that's got bars, but I've heard much better. (Myself excluded. )

eyes.gif

All u Gary cats say that...u..the Martian cats from I-State...all yall

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how they get their own intersection tho?
roll.gif

Since you asked...

Coincidence. It was actually Jackson street before the Jackson 5. The just made the sign brown to denote a place of interest as oposed to a regular street.  And that's really all I have to say in this thread, for real this time
laugh.gif
.. Ya'll be good now. I'm gone..
How many times have you posted since?
laugh.gif
at you, trying to act like you're all tough and this thread doesn't bother you, yet you continually come back and attempt your pseudo-intellectual retorts.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

But really,
indifferent.gif
Bodies
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
Come on fresh, you're way funnier than that. 
grin.gif
frown.gif

whole time, how could i have beef with a lame? i just think the city + the rappers are horrible, and its sad...you would think they would have so much sad %%!% to rap about, that would give them passion...but nope..just garbage (literally)

i mean i guess there were some funny comments

but if someone made this thread about some foreign city it would be deemed highly offensive

i know op was just trying to diss one dude, but the rest of you- you're basically making fun of people for being poor. i have this sneaking suspicion they didn't choose to be that way.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

pimp.gif
eyes.gif

All u Gary cats say that...u..the Martian cats from I-State...all yall

There was probably somebody better than Jordan that never made it. At the end of the day I aint hearing none of these other dudes allegedly better than Gibbs. If anything they all should be hoping he puts their state on the map and they get some attention rap wise.

Its really not funny.

Gary is a tragic victim of the Steel Industry going belly up, the town was centered around creating/molding steel and once that faded the deterioration was inevitable ... Gary is exactly what Detroit (tragedy of the auto industry) is except is except it’s in more of a compact space.

American Tragedy

Back
Top Bottom