Gary Oldman breaks news at Comic-Con!

Not Batman...
eyes.gif
Batman movies will never get old.

Batman without Nolan will fail like Terminator without Cameron. If WB is smart they would wait the extra year and let Nolan direct it.

i'm more excited about Nolan's Inception...

this batman is gonna blow because it cant live up to the hype of heath ledger and TDK.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Will it top the hype of TDK? That's the question.

I doubt it, the graphic novel was a masterpiece on it's own as well as the hype machine being put in overdrive by the summer of blockbusters as well as thedeath oh Ledger, i just don't see the hype getting to that astronomical a level again but i hope the movie will be great

Originally Posted by xilegacy

If Nolan ain't doing it, it's not worth it.
QFT.

There was never going to be any doubt about a third Batman film (Bale is signed on for another one as well), the biggest question was whether or notChristopher Nolan would be back to direct.

baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

as for the whether or not the hype tops TDK...i could care less. give me awesome writing, direction, acting, and an intriguing story, and im in there likeswimwear.

Originally Posted by NIMO007

I wonder what villain will be in this one and who will be playing it.

- from the looks of things rumors are swirling down to the Riddler and the Penguin.
Riddler rumors of course is the Depp us in the running.
As for the fat prince of Gotham... Penguin will have a realistic role in the film as a Russians arms dealer competing with Wayne Tech
- rumor has it Phillip Hoffman is in the running but Paul giamatti has experessed his interest on taking on the role.
The news is great but two important questions come up?
- WHAT IS THE STATUS OF NOLAN AND BALE???
GOD NO

PLEASE GOD NO

PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hoffman would be perfect for this role and a WAY better actor

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

- from the looks of things rumors are swirling down to the Riddler and the Penguin.
As for the fat prince of Gotham... Penguin will have a realistic role in the film as a Russians arms dealer competing with Wayne Tech
- rumor has it Phillip Hoffman is in the running but Paul giamatti has experessed his interest on taking on the role.
GOD NO

PLEASE GOD NO

PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've been saying since Begins that Paul Giamatti was born to play the Penguin. He just looks like one already, he just has to be caught eating raw fish oncamera

I hope he isn`t bulls`ing. It would be cool if Depp can in as The Riddler, but I wouldn`t get too excited simply because Depp`s name gets thrown around withjust about every movie role.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

GOD NO

PLEASE GOD NO

PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've been saying since Begins that Paul Giamatti was born to play the Penguin. He just looks like one already, he just has to be caught eating raw fish on camera

Dude cannot act

like really if they are trying to make the movies dark and real to life why would they cast a guy who every time he talks you wating for bugs bunny to pop out

If Nolan ain't doing it, it's not worth it.

Agreed, same goes for Bale......but if both are on board, Depp as the Riddler would be
eek.gif
pimp.gif
and I think Hoffman as Penguin is a good choice. But there isno way this will ever top TDK, but Batman is my favorite superhero so I'm hyped
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom