Gary Payton & Chris Webber on NBA TV anchors UNAppreciation

C-webb is
laugh.gif
and GP is hella
laugh.gif
too.

dem dudes do a good job

webb was asking bibby if he gonna stay with teh hawks, puttin him on the spot, it was hilarious

i'm TOTALLY on your side OP. these two guys together are TERRIBLE. i can't watch them for more than 5 minutes before my head starts hurting.they're so unprofessional that it's embarrassing. i can't stand when they bring Kobe or Lebron on with the video phone because Gary Payton alwaystells them "you know i think you're the best player in the league right?" all they do is complain about the Top plays, complain about watch theLakers all the time, and make stupid comments/noises during the highlights. i feel bad for Ahmad Rashad for having to work with these two jokers. although,Webber is alright when he was by himself doing TNT, but together they are annoying as hell.

Id also have to agree with OP... when im watching tv, i dont want to have to listen to some fool trip and fumble over his words and say "uh, uh, uh"after every cot damn word!! GP sounds like an uneducated, ignorant idiot!! it seems like he just goes to the NBATV studio without doing his homework, does hisjob and collects his paycheck. you can tell that hes not trying to get better as an analyst, hes just there to cake off NBATV and the biased fans who like himcuz he was their "favorite player" back in the day. id have to put GP down there with the likes of Tim Hardaway and Pooh Richardson as tv analysts.CWebb is aite.

"Milwaukee is a great STATE to play a sport because they treat you well"

i agree. These two dudes are trying so hard to be funny . What a rip off of inside the NBA by TNT. Bring chuck back

you trippin. cwebb and gp are
pimp.gif
. webb had me trippin out when he was talking bout dont vote for lakers or cavs. we tired of lebron and kobe.

simmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmalating
pimp.gif

Im with the OP

These dudes are lame and arent funny.

Why the hell do I want to hear what C-Webb thinks?
webber.jpg

Credibility lost IMO. How can he put another player down or say something about someone making a mistake?
laugh.gif

also with the op. try way too hard to be inside the nba only they just come off like clowns.

inside = funny

cwebb & gp = not funny

Originally Posted by bballah3

Im with the OP

webber.jpg

Credibility lost IMO. How can he put another player down or say something about someone making a mistake?
laugh.gif

Um...I dunno...maybe cause it's his job? You really gonna hold something that happened 16 years ago, against him? C'mon now....

Anyways....I haven't seen GP in the studio, but I caught Webber the other night at half of the Celts game....dude did a great job giving some insight onthe whole Rip/AI starter-non starter issue. Dude kept it 100 when talking about AI...no cookie-cutter replies from him....dude was sweatin up a storm on theset, and it's the stuff like that people will easily look over due to a personal bias against the guy....

^nah man i watch nbatv more than sportscenter..just because sportscenter has too much b.s

Im with the OP

webber.jpg

laugh.gif

Maybe because he was a great player in his era and could offer a perspective on the game from someone that actually played in it and was successful? Why can henot give his opinion because of a miscue from college?

Im with the OP

webber.jpg

laugh.gif

I don't know how his "credibility is lost". He's played in the L. That makes him more qualified to speak about the NBA game than 99.99% ofthe world.

Yinka Dare's Opinion > Yours.
David Wood's Opinion > Yours.
Alton Lister's Opinion > Yours.

I mean, if you want to make a "Chris Webber called a time-out when he didn't have one" joke, so be it. But sports analysts are typically thosethat can add insight into the game because of personal experience. That's just how it goes.

Im with the OP

webber.jpg

he's the reason why you wear black socks and your hoop shorts baggy

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Im with the OP

webber.jpg

he's the reason why you wear black socks and your hoop shorts baggy

And there you have it. CWebb was one of the best Power Forwards of his time.

You're buggin.... Them _ is hilarious
laugh.gif
... They highlight the game like me & the dudes do

Back
Top Bottom