Gary Payton drops subtle ether on Dwayne Wade vol. make you burn slow

MANILA, Philippines - Gary Payton, who played with Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade on the Miami team that won the 2006 NBA title, said the other day the pressure is on the Heat’s Big Three – not Fil-Am coach Erik Spoelstra – to prove they can deliver a championship to the franchise.

“The pressure is on Dwyane, LeBron (James) and Chris (Bosh) to show it was worth all the trouble of getting them together,

MANILA, Philippines - Gary Payton, who played with Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade on the Miami team that won the 2006 NBA title, said the other day the pressure is on the Heat’s Big Three – not Fil-Am coach Erik Spoelstra – to prove they can deliver a championship to the franchise.

“The pressure is on Dwyane, LeBron (James) and Chris (Bosh) to show it was worth all the trouble of getting them together,

GP....WADE got you a ring.
KOBE didn't.
smh.gif

Kobe's work-ethic is unparalleled....but, in Wade's defense...he must be doing something right to be this dominant. Sour grapes from GP. Let's not forget whose coattails he rode to get his only ring.

Kobe's work-ethic is unparalleled....but, in Wade's defense...he must be doing something right to be this dominant. Sour grapes from GP. Let's not forget whose coattails he rode to get his only ring.

How is it sour grapes on Payton's part?

He just sounds like every other guy who has retired and is now talking about the good old days.

How is it sour grapes on Payton's part?

He just sounds like every other guy who has retired and is now talking about the good old days.

nba_g_payton_jordan_400.jpg

Gary ain't one to hold his tongue
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But for real, he isn't saying anything that people haven't already said.

nba_g_payton_jordan_400.jpg

Gary ain't one to hold his tongue
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But for real, he isn't saying anything that people haven't already said.

what's the difference between criticism and hate?

i really want to know. when i was younger i don't remember hearing "you're a hater" 4 times a day.

if the heat win the next 3 in a row everyone will jump on their %%%# and all will be well. they will be loved again. until then i'm going to enjoy the hate they get. it won't last forever.

what's the difference between criticism and hate?

i really want to know. when i was younger i don't remember hearing "you're a hater" 4 times a day.

if the heat win the next 3 in a row everyone will jump on their %%%# and all will be well. they will be loved again. until then i'm going to enjoy the hate they get. it won't last forever.

Like DJ's said, he has to be doing something right in his routine to be one of the most (if not the most) dominant SG's in the league today. How does he figure Wade doesn't know how to be humble? Talking like Wade didn't bust his #*! to come back from the injuries he had and still plays with no fear. Glove doesn't sound like another guy who is retired and reminiscing about the old days, he sounds like another dude who just wants his 15 seconds to share his two cents on the Heat. Wade and Kobe are two of the hardest workers in the league, can't we just leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom