Gas Prices

Daily production to be reduced by 2 million barrels.
add to the fact that a refinery or two in CA had shut down for maintenance which led to CA prices to increase and stay high.

Supposedly CA prices should drop $1.50 by the end of the week. Hopefully.

add to the fact that a refinery or two in CA had shut down for maintenance which led to CA prices to increase and stay high.

Supposedly CA prices should drop $1.50 by the end of the week. Hopefully.
6 refineries were closed in Cali from what I read

Apprently the wholesale price has come down because two reopened and they were allowed to move to the winter blend earlier but that doesn't mean all the savings will be passed to customers.

The price of gas is such a scam. The price of oil had been tanking for WEEKS. Price barely drops. We never got under $3.00.

The second some bad news about production comes out, up 40c in a day. BS.
That’s what I’ve been saying. But people claim the margins on gas is minimal. It’s a bunch of bull****. They claim that they pre buy their gas at certain prices and in turn they base the current cost of gas off of those purchases. But like you said the second the price of oil spikes the very next day the gas price goes up. I guess they buy gas every single day for their theory or buying it at x cost determines their current prices. I am not a conspiracy theorist but I don’t believe when they say gas stations don’t make much off of gas.

That’s what I’ve been saying. But people claim the margins on gas is minimal. It’s a bunch of bull****. They claim that they pre buy their gas at certain prices and in turn they base the current cost of gas off of those purchases. But like you said the second the price of oil spikes the very next day the gas price goes up. I guess they buy gas every single day for their theory or buying it at x cost determines their current prices. I am not a conspiracy theorist but I don’t believe when they say gas stations don’t make much off of gas.

Oil refineries are the big winners when gas prices are high

Retailers are simply trying not to take a massive L when the price fluctuates

$4.00 is still ridiculous to me but sheesh almost a whole $2 difference is crazy
For real man. Before Boston we were in nearby Salem & that wasn't much better either. In comparison to other East Coast cities, prices of gas in NYC aren't too too bad imo.

Yall better download the free upside app and use code HRJK8Y for a bonus 50cents off per gallon on your first fill up. You can also use it on restaurants
B20D4246-8D4D-4906-9480-C4FA2F31A92D.jpeg

Yall still playing yourself and aint download the upside app using my code dor a bonus 75 cents off per gallon on the first fill up?

Shell is always overpriced. I never been to a Shell once where im like oh ok that aint too bad.
Is it really? I only go to Shell so never really noticed. The one on Hillside & 187 where I go is always fairly priced. The 2nd one near me on Francis Lewis Blvd tends to be priced higher most of the time.

Is it really? I only go to Shell so never really noticed. The one on Hillside & 187 where I go is always fairly priced. The 2nd one near me on Francis Lewis Blvd tends to be priced higher most of the time.

Im telling you dawg, next time you go gas take a mental note and when you pass another gas station in the same general area take another mental note. Guarantee the Shell is gonna be way pricier.

Oranjestad, Aruba. It's in liters so converted to gallons its about $6 a gallon :wow: . All the Dutch Islands I visited were similar in pricing & since literally everything needs to be imported by default it's expensive.
20221022_125247.jpg

Oil prices are still in the high 70s

The US doesn't have a large amount of refining capacity

The national average is around 3.60. A Gasbuddy analyst said there is a chance it might reach 2.99 by Xmas

But no guarantees, OPEC might send the price higher if they announce another production cut

Gas was like $2.66 this weekend in Lawton. Yall just live places where everything is high as giraffe balls

Does gas go bad? Anyone just stock up on a few drum fulls and store them in their garage? or is that super dangerous lol

Messed with some Sheetz gas once and my car been looking at me like it "forgave" me for cheating since. Never again.

Back
Top Bottom