Gas Prices

Shell on Hillside Avenue & 187, Queens,
20221213_114938.jpg
20221213_114851.jpg
NYC. Premium 93- $3.89 with .20 cents off through Shell's fuel rewards membership.

It’s just something about shell always being like 30 cents more expensive than every other gas station.

Peeped prices rising. They're gonna use the typical excuse that they're switching from winter to summer blend.

I do know the Saudis said they were cutting production

Today only gas at Sheetz is $1.77

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I thought about that. Saw the info on my news feed around 11:30 pm on 7/3 While I'm in Chester County Pa, I actually have a Sheetz only 18 miles up the road (if you take it you'll eventually get to Amish country and Shady Maple. I strongly considered driving out early in the AM Tuesday but I was going to a car show in Jersey and I had a eery feeling I'd be in line for a while.

Was told that what happened. Lines down the road. Getting gas was a 35-50 minute exercise. Yeah no. Didn't have that kind of time, especially with how hot it was yesterday.

Always keep a 4 cylinder in the stable

That's why I've had a plug-in Hybrid for a while and am waiting for my new Maverick to finally get built. 👍👍40 mpg is great with the Fusion Energi (and I don't ever plug it in due to the newer charging cable, compared to the one from my prior 2017, constantly tripping my GFCI) and the Maverick should get 50mpg easily from what other owners are saying. 👍👍

Back
Top Bottom