Gatorade "G" commercial..narrated by Lil Wayne...Vol. SERIOUSLY?....BOTH VERSIONS!

new Gatorade ad with an INCREDIBLE collection of athletes but Weezy as a narrator? Seriously Gatorade???

yea he has said he doesnt watch anything but sports and espn. lol yea wth were the Jabbawockeez doing there?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Jabbawockes were more out of place than Wayne
+1. Watch dudes going to take a time out during a battle to get a sip of the G.

I was expecting someone like MJ as the last person.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Jabbawockes were more out of place than Wayne

Yeah pretty much. I didn't the commercial was that bad to tell you the truth, even with Wayne as the narrator.

^mj starts off one of the other G commercials
at first i didnt notice it was wayne narrating, i was more focused on all the athletes and for what sponsor.
i like the commercial though
smokin.gif

why does it matter if lil wayne is the narrator?
hes popular with young people which is who this commercial is aimed at, which is also why those lame %@+ jabbawokeez are there....

Gatorade folks must've caught him on a good day cuz i can actually understand every word Wayne said

btw i found this hilarious

Jabbawockees? Who or what the $!+# are they? I'm guessing they're the dudes who were miming? Is that a new sports now too? Between poker, spellingbees, Nascar, pool, and bowling the day is going to come where I can watch a whole hour of a sports channel and not see one sport or athlete

You guys are like females. You look for EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING to complain about. LOL. I mean to get upset at a commercial because Lil Wayne was the voice. Itwas a sick commercial with some amazing Athletes. Lil Wayne is one of the best on the mic right now and his voice has a catchy and fitting tone for the mood.And the JBW are way out of place but like stated above it gets the Kids who may not know the other Athletes excited. As does hearing Wayne. Sick CommercialGatorade. Just my 2 cents.

Everyone is on his nuts and he's gettin all kinds of endorsements.

We are hopeless to this infestation that is Wayne

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]I've been like what the hell is "G" for the last two days....Gatorade new marketing ploy ehh?[/color]
pimp.gif

carter 3 > red gatorade > fresh air > blueprint > illmatic while we're at it

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
who wannaa battle?

Back
Top Bottom