Gatorade Pack edit ?

Originally Posted by The J Collector

GreatestGoliath wrote: I will take the Plunge and 100% Confirm the "Gatorade" VI'S...

The J Collectors question:
You said 6's, as in plural ,
does that mean there are 2 pair of 6's you know of dropping come febuary ? ? ? ?

Sorry tense error I meant a singular VI when I wrote IV's. As in I'm going to get a pairs of VI's not as in two VI's. Sorry aboutthe grammatical error.

You will have the ability to purchase "Gatorade" VI's as previously stated.

But it won't be two seperate colorways.

Wait a month and see.

i think this 6s arnt evn comin out.pics should of been out if they come out next month..

damn i cant wait to see what these joints are gonna look like
rumors like this are killin me

omg you guys with your hype and speculation.....just WAIT for something confirmed or actual pics

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I hate the mods for letting stuff like this get past one page...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by The J Collector

GreatestGoliath wrote: I will take the Plunge and 100% Confirm the "Gatorade" VI'S...

The J Collectors question:
You said 6's, as in plural ,
does that mean there are 2 pair of 6's you know of dropping come febuary ? ? ? ?
Sorry tense error I meant a singular VI when I wrote IV's. As in I'm going to get a pairs of VI's not as in two VI's. Sorry about the grammatical error.

Greatest Goliath- is it confirmed that they will release sometime in february?

the reason threads like this stay up is so that people will come back to NikeTalk. without HYPE this website would not exist. So NT lets this stay open,true ornot, this makes hypebeast come back and regularly check nt for updates. at the same time it builds hype in those by creating anticipation for these j's.

either way JB has mostly become a hypebeast company relying on the reputation of Jordan hoping whatever they release people will pay.

BTW, these joints will be garbage. anything not in its original colorway is pure hypebeast garbage. and the reason JB doesn't release the originalinfrareds is because if they do this they will lose the hype they need to stay alive as a company. if you think of it if the infrareds came out no one wouldcare anymore and all the colorways(just like the olympic vi, and now the gatorade vi) would never sell.

NT is just following how JB operates as a bussiness company which is pathetic. their company relies on ignorant imature youngsters that have no money so jbmake cheap shoes to bring down the price of the shoe and at the same time keep their profit margin up.

get a life HYPEBEASTS!!!!!

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

Unless your "connect" is someone straight from Jordan Brand, please don't post your info.

i guess u think all the info on here comes straight from jb; which i'm certain is not the case. when i originally posted this info this is what my socalled connect knew at the time because this was the original plan set out by jb. the next day i talked to the connect and he says he checked with his boss tomake sure things were still as planned. turns out they were not and so i posted the edit. i'm not trying to hype people up about the release i was justtrying to post new info which seemed legit at the time. my so called connect also suggested a few other releases like the viis pack with one being the magiccw for when he scored over sixty against them. i only posted this info about the gatorade release because i figured well its so close to the rd this must behow its gonna be. you must also keep in mind this is supposedly a quickstrike release so anything could happen. so guess it just comes down to this; i trustwhere i get my info from and if nt doesn't want to hear about it fine i will just keep it to my self. but, i'm sure that all of this info posted onthis site doesn't come from jb employees only, everything posted doesn't get released, and people definately can make mistakes.

i heard that theres 2 colors. I didnt hear anything about a pack though. All they could say was that they were "gatorade" colors. Whatever the hellthat means.

I bet the so called February release VIs will be pushed back. Pics would ahve already been release.

Back
Top Bottom