Gay Dude at NYSC Vol: Jock Strap Grooming

Originally Posted by Jehul

in his other hand, he has a large paper shopping bag, full of packaged male underwear, like briefs and athletic shorts.

"you need any of these"
Free is free, plus you said they were packaged
pimp.gif

I would have grabbed a couple and dipped

I know, but what if he repackaged some used ones
sick.gif

i feel you OP (no mo). I go to baileys and i swear it has the most h0m0s up in that B. You got dudes lookin lik rambo givin u that look.
alien.gif

AYO man i hate when homosexuals try to impose their sexuality on someone they know isnt a homosexual, pisses me off, doing anything about it would be a hatecrime though I believe

Oh please he was just giving away some free pieces from his new athletic line and wanted you as a tester.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

J23S wrote:
It didnt necessarily mean he was gay

true...for whatever reason that i can't think of he may have just has extra straps...

if he was 20-something it may have been strange but older people do stuff like that and don't think twice about it being weird or embarrassing...

This is what I was thinking. There are older people who are just like that. He has extra straps? So he's like, "would you like one." Thats it

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

J23S wrote:
It didnt necessarily mean he was gay

true...for whatever reason that i can't think of he may have just has extra straps...

if he was 20-something it may have been strange but older people do stuff like that and don't think twice about it being weird or embarrassing...

This is what I was thinking. There are older people who are just like that. He has extra straps? So he's like, "would you like one." Thats it

niketalk

Back
Top Bottom