Gay Students Sue To Join Sorority

I was going through my facebook newsfeed this morning and saw this story.

http://www.miseeharris.com/gay-stud...ity-want-join-alpha-kappa-alpha-sorority-inc/

Apparently gay (male) students At Tennessee State University have been barred from joining the Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority and are causing a pretty big uproar about it. I'm all for equality for everyone but this is ridiculous. Gay or not they are still men. I'm getting the impression they're just doing this to get attention.

Frats are just gangs anyway. Better off not joining them.

Gangs in what way? I was involved in Greek life in college and reputation is drastically different from house to house. As far gay guys wanting to join a sorority what makes them think sororities would take them and frats wouldn't?

this story is like 3+ years old...i remember it being posted on NT and the youtube video posted on the link is from 2012.

is the article a follow up to the original piece or is this author just late as **** in reporting on this ?

this story is like 3+ years old...i remember it being posted on NT and the youtube video posted on the link is from 2012.

is the article a follow up to the original piece or is this author just late as **** in reporting on this ?

In 2012 is when it originally occurred and they were expressing their anger, now they're actually suing I believe

ahh makes sense but still these cats should be out of or getting ready to leave college...oh well their time and money 

What's happening is they made their own underground sorority and they're recruiting new members just like a normal sorority. But want to be officially recognized by the girls.

ahh makes sense but still these cats should be out of or getting ready to leave college...oh well their time and money 

What's happening is they made their own underground sorority and they're recruiting new members just like a normal sorority. But want to be officially recognized by the girls.

Penetrate gay underground sorority by presenting one self as a homosexual.

Penetrate female sority members with functioning box.

Profit?

I can respect gay rights/ activists because they get stuff accomplished. Within years they turned the laws around and can get married in several states. They are not playing around.

Now, I ain't no expert or nothing, but doesn't being gay still leave you being a man? Isn't it an all GIRLS club? Isn't there an all BOYS club? Shouldn't HE have to still join the BOYS club?

:lol:

Last edited:
Now, I ain't no expert or nothing, but doesn't being gay still leave you being a man? Isn't it an all GIRLS club? Isn't there an all BOYS club? Shouldn't HE have still join the BOYS club?

:lol:

Exactly. Like I'm not real sure what claim any of these dudes can make, legally or otherwise.

350x700px-LL-b4ce3a4d_EgqnRyp.gif

Knew it was only a matter of time before Kappa was brought into this.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Got boys in both frats I named.. I know not all chapters haze that way (or at all). Not trying to throw shade at all of y'all.

Back
Top Bottom