Gellert Park League

Originally Posted by pogiwun

^ Time did you go? I was watching the 10am game and the 2 weakest teams were playing. I swear to God all of them were like 5'6. If I join this league imma post them up like Dwight Howard haha.
roll.gif

I'd be a force in the middle at a towering 5'10"!!!

Anyone down to join? Team Niketalk haha...
Only if I get to wear multiple wristbands, a shooting sleeve AND calf sleeve and a knee brace (the Stone Cold Steve Austin / Matt Leinart kind).Seriously, I saw some guy wearing all this there a while back. I knew he was garbage just by lookin at him.
laugh.gif

^ Some cats a couple of weeks ago were rocking tights... same kind Kobe used to rock like 2-3 years ago haha. If anyone is down to join the league starts nextmonth and is $45...

I'm down.

I suck at basketball and have Kimbo Slice-like cardio, but the thought of a portable scoreboard is just too much to miss.

^ Some cats a couple of weeks ago were rocking tights... same kind Kobe used to rock like 2-3 years ago haha. If anyone is down to join the league starts next month and is $45...

These dudes mean business with the Stackhouse tights and everything
laugh.gif

So is this the type of league where every play is a fast break or is there some kind of organization to it?

A) I'm not in that kind of shape.
B) I can just see ALL five players on the same team whistling and clapping for the ball.
C) If I'm the new guy, I'll never get to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom