Gemini & Lupe Fiasco Official Video | See it here first | www.supersais.com/blog

FINALLY!
pimp.gif

This song had been on my MySpace for a minute! But I still don't get tired of listening to it.....

eek.gif

Bout time we got the video.
pimp.gif
Love this track.

"We the '85 Bears, '92 Bulls, '05 Sox with a whole lotta pull.All rolled up, and its no letting up. If you were smart, you would wanna be the '07 us."

eek.gif
pimp.gif

These dudes going back and forth =
eek.gif
pimp.gif

By the way, Gemini's (I know that's not his name now, but I can't get myself to call him Gemstones [
sick.gif
]) will be titled Troubles of the World.

Exactly what ould you guys prefer Gemini's new rap name to be?????!!!! Yall do know he HAD to change it right? Can I get some suggestions on what yall wantit to be and for it to still be somewhat original?

Yall can still call him Gemini, Gemstones is just da name thats gonna be on credits. Other rappers went thru similar things

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Exactly what ould you guys prefer Gemini's new rap name to be?????!!!! Yall do know he HAD to change it right? Can I get some suggestions on what yall want it to be and for it to still be somewhat original?

Yall can still call him Gemini, Gemstones is just da name thats gonna be on credits. Other rappers went thru similar things

smokin.gif

Yeah, I know it was a legal thing. Doesn't mean I have to like it, though.
laugh.gif

That vid is cold as hail
pimp.gif

my only gripe is they shoulda dropped it in the summer. But its all love regardless

We the 85 bears, 92 bulls, 05 sox with a whole lot of pull
All rolled up and there's no lettin up, if it was smart you'd wanna be the 07 Us!!!

Chicago Mayne
pimp.gif

I been bumping this joint for the past 6 months.....

Why is it tracks like this won't get radio play but lean like a cholo will? SMFH AT LA RADIO!

Back
Top Bottom