Gems: shoes that you have or had that rarely surface anymore

Nope, these had kind of a matte silver plate on the exterior midsole area similar to the Air Hops Flight 9s but they didn't have a strap on them and I believe instead of "Air" it was just the swoosh.

Edit:
Found them. So much easier being on the computer than searching on the phone. Success of a day! Nike Air Maestro III Mid.
The Nike Flight Turbulence?

Flightposite 3.jpg

Still have em. I'm sure I have to glue something somewhere. This pic is almost 10 years old.

I too miss the CG Air Burst. I'm giving up on that dream.

I had the Michigan pair and let my friend wear them. Told him the the one and only condition was that he not wear them to hoop practice. This MF gives them back to me beat and scuffed talking about "no I didn't." Made him buy them from me and never got a replacement pair. :frown::angry:

Don’t catch these often.
0DF6D06D-FF6D-4A3B-B73A-CF6613C65A01.jpeg
What shoes are these? Don't remember the name.
DB421D79-30FF-4F9C-8EBD-AED9FD49BE54.jpeg

I haven’t seen those cement shox in years, I have those and the white pair stashed somewhere in storage, here’s some pics I have on my phone, will be adding more to this thread in the future

Check out more pics on my IG at @a6103 @AnthonyAye
Is it this particular color you are looking for because I recently bought 2/3 pairs of the Nike Willwood. Comfortable as ****, walked around Minny with my daughters in them. Picked up a second color.

I still own all of these except for the Nike Ubiquitous which I need a retro badly of the neon colorway.

0E26C035-7A2E-40EB-8669-00E708155C82.jpeg
I have this pair as well as the purple, photon color, and I think the yellow colorway.

Allegedly these are coming out again this year.
I wasn't a big fan of these Griffey's but I did have the white and blue pair of these. I think because they were such a drastic change from the previous model. Speaking of which, been on the HUNT for these for some time. I would give my left one for these, I am done having kids I will be good. LOL.
l0ZS1CbGFjay1CbHVlLmpwZw__.jpg

I had them in high school another guy had the black and freshwater and I had these. I remember him and I standing next to each other and everyone picking on which color they liked better.
aHR0cHM6Ly9pbWFnZS5nb2F0LmNvbS9jcm9wLzc1MC9hdHRhY2htZW50cy9wcm9kdWN0X3RlbXBsYXfif.jpg

Back
Top Bottom