Gender Reveals

I have been to a few and they have been fun, but being fun wasn't part of this discussion man. :lol:
Any gathering of humans can be fun. :lol:

The second part of my post you quoted answers Part B of your question and Part A would be a yes.

Not sure what other kind of insight you’re looking about it on NT for but there’s already some interesting replies, so I hope your thread does well.

Not eme sure why DC tagged me :lol:

No we are not expecting and yes we
Will do an announcement, a gender reveal, a baby shower, a maternity session, i might even document the birth, why you ask? Because is our life and we can do with it as we wish, and you can go about yours as you wish...I’ve personally fought too hard for over 5 years now to start a family, to even attempt to be lowkey about it when it does happen :lol:

Not eme sure why DC tagged me :lol:

No we are not expecting and yes we
Will do an announcement, a gender reveal, a baby shower, a maternity session, i might even document the birth, why you ask? Because is our life and we can do with it as we wish, and you can go about yours as you wish...I’ve personally fought too hard for over 5 years now to start a family, to even attempt to be lowkey about it when it does happen :lol:
when u have ur baby shower
I’ll send u some stuff from amazon
I got u

I think it's been revealed that the fart vid was a hoax / joke. She nasty and I like it though. If it's a queef, even better.

I hope those people will be held accountable.

I think they will...some idiot who did something similar without the baby excuse got a fine of...

thirty-six million USD.

When you play with fire, there are bound to be consequences.

For one teenager, that consequence comes with the jarring price tag of $36 million.
On Monday, an Oregon judge ordered the boy, who pleaded guilty to starting the Eagle Creek wildfire last year, to pay $36,618,330.24 in restitution to cover the damages.
The teen said he tossed fireworks in the woods while hiking on Eagle Creek trail on Sept. 2, 2017, according to court documents obtained by CNN. One of those fireworks ignited the massive wildfire in Oregon, which burned more than 48,000 acres.

play stupid games...

Back
Top Bottom