general flight club ny questions

Since I have no ph # for flight club and they won't answer my emails, I figured id see if nt could help me out. These are my questions:1. Does the 812 Broadway store accept B-Grades for consignment? 2. When can I bring shoes to the 812 Broadway store? 3. When can I pick up my check at the 812 Broadway store? 4. When is the greene st. Location opening?Thanks nters!

Since I have no ph # for flight club and they won't answer my emails, I figured id see if nt could help me out. These are my questions:1. Does the 812 Broadway store accept B-Grades for consignment? 2. When can I bring shoes to the 812 Broadway store? 3. When can I pick up my check at the 812 Broadway store? 4. When is the greene st. Location opening?Thanks nters!

Originally Posted by rawmanjones

Originally Posted by rawmanjones

2a8euc4.png

they accept B grades as long as they're DS
you can only consign 5 pairs without an appointment

they only issue checks on tuesday

no word on greene

they accept B grades as long as they're DS
you can only consign 5 pairs without an appointment

they only issue checks on tuesday

no word on greene

Back
Top Bottom