Generic Boy problems thread Vol. 2- You Men are difficult

soooo...typically when talking to a dude i can tell when a guy just wants relations, but i have a hard +$* time trying to distinguish that between a guywanting a genuine relationship... mainly because i am jaded and think all men only want sex (when i know that there are some guys who actually havefeelings)...

anyhow, my question to you gentlemen is how do you treat a girl that you actually like? like one that you'd like to "wife" up or what have you

laugh.gif
tired.gif

smh.gif
@ myself
laugh.gif

If men cant figure out women, why should we tell you our secrets?
devil.gif

Honestly, just look for a guy who is trying to move too fast... If he is pushy at all, he probably just wants sex.

Well,

All women should be respected. Obviously that's far from what really happens.

I basically bend over backwards for the girl. I'm not in it for the sex...Not my bag. At least not til she's the wifey.

Baaaaaaasicaly give her the world.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Smash, and still be around the following morning...Waiting for her to cook mebreakfast[/color]
pimp.gif

what if he like brushes the hair out of your face on some romantic corny movie type tip
laugh.gif

or puts his jacket over a puddle?

??????

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

anyhow, my question to you gentlemen is how do you treat a girl that you actually like? like one that you'd like to "wife" up or what have you
I try to treat her as a friend but still let her know im physically attracted to her. I think Im pretty good at pick up if i want somethingserious with her or if shes just someone to kick it with and just smash. Im def not the type of guy to rush into a relationship, so over time ill realize ifshe's worth a relationship.

with me its
1. friends
2. talking
3.talking
4. talking
5. relationship

I think that all guys that approach are after sex, there are some dudes that are intimidated by the opposite sex therefore a lot dont have the experience totreat girls like *$$!. But I feel that when i wanna wife a chick up I start with all the simping and I actually listen to the things that she has to say.

oh my bad didn't' see volume 2...regarding about wifin' a chick...i think its based on age group...you will RARELY see 18-21 age group try to get agirl and put em in the pedastool

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

I actually listen to the things that she has to say.
Yes. If he is feelin you then you should be able to tell thru the conversation and how he looks at you.

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

I think that all guys that approach are after sex, there are some dudes that are intimidated by the opposite sex therefore a lot dont have the experience to treat girls like *$$!. But I feel that when i wanna wife a chick up I start with all the simping and I actually listen to the things that she has to say.

word i left that out. with other broads its yea, yea, yea,
eyes.gif

sooooo what we drinking? or something thats gonna make the bunns easier access to get to.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

what if he like brushes the hair out of your face on some romantic corny movie type tip
laugh.gif

or puts his jacket over a puddle?

??????

laugh.gif

Jacket over the puddle...No. But just about everything you see in romantic comedies let you know if its real.
laugh.gif

How do I treat a girl I like? I don't treat her like a B.

I still usually only want sex, but I don't treat her like a trick o' treat..ya dig?

Back
Top Bottom