Genie offers u 125K cash money OR fixes economy (dow 15K, unemp 3.5%, med sal. 88K nation wide

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

Take the money and give it people that need more than Americans, plus I think the economies Barack's Job

Charity contributions are already at an all time low, it's already having an effect and $125k wouldn't do much.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

125k is nothing nowadays.

laugh.gif

Graduate Highschool youngin.

125K doesn't even make this a serious question.

With the poor economy, particularly the horrible housing market in Florida, my mom is probably going to get at least 125K less for the value of her house thatwe're trying to sell. Fix the economy, no question.

OP raise the number to something bigger for the sake of discussion.

if I was entirely on my own, like no family whatsoever, i'd take the money in a heartbeat cause no matter how #@##*# the economy is, I know my job is safe.

but since that isn't the case and as much as it would hurt to turn down that much cash, i'd ultimately have that genie grant me the wish to fix theeconomy.

Originally Posted by gambit215

screw the economy, SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!! YO dont believe the hype, they same way they were painting this horrible picture when gas was $4, everyone was like Oh My God, Gas will be 5 bux and up blah blah blah, now look at gas, all cats need to do is raise middle class salaries, but God forbid we look out for the American people.

gas is down BECAUSE the economy sucks. so your theory doesn't work.

you have far more to gain from a good economy than $125k

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

Wouldn't massive inflation come with the increased salary and low unemployment? Companies need to get that money somehow... Soon that 88K salary turns into just what the average salary was before - average.

Unless it's a supply increase that causes the raised salaries, but thats a huge jump to 88K.

People aren't really thinking. If the median salary is 88k, then there is massive inflation going on. Everyone can't be rich. People think 88k will bethe same 88k if everyone is making it are mistaken. People in this world are sheep, when everyone was buying a house and the prices were inflated, theycouldn't build houses fast enough. Now look.

Give me the 125k. I would take half that. I'm investing in this economy because I know I stand to make a good return. I also understand that everything iscyclical.

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

Wouldn't massive inflation come with the increased salary and low unemployment? Companies need to get that money somehow... Soon that 88K salary turns into just what the average salary was before - average.

Unless it's a supply increase that causes the raised salaries, but thats a huge jump to 88K.

People aren't really thinking. If the median salary is 88k, then there is massive inflation going on. Everyone can't be rich. People think 88k will be the same 88k if everyone is making it are mistaken. People in this world are sheep, when everyone was buying a house and the prices were inflated, they couldn't build houses fast enough. Now look.

Give me the 125k. I would take half that. I'm investing in this economy because I know I stand to make a good return. I also understand that everything is cyclical.
Exactly. I'd honestly take the lower unemployment over some money, because that will help in the long run, but the stock increase and SalaryIncrease mean next to nothing. I would take some big technological advances over anything. Thats when we get real growth.

Take the money F everybody else. I can easily flip 125k into 500k in no time legally.

im coppin madd scratch offs
callin the local bmw dealership tell em prep a e92 m3 im coming with cash money
drive up to nyc an see what gucci and LV i can copp
(change clothes)
hit up sin city in bx before i head back home.

man even if it was 10k i would've taken that. just trying to save up money for a new car by next winter...

Sure I'll take the $125,000.00 daily direct deposit. (I'm assuming that's the first option since it would take trillions to fix the economy rightnow) @#$@# I'm only human.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom