Gentry Humphrey's Air Jordan Collection

Originally Posted by killacam92345

Here it is guys, some photo's from the latest SC mag
Latest mag huh?
laugh.gif

Nice try kid

every time I see those pics I get irritated. I hate that douche bag there has all this heat and we get ridiculous colors and lame fusions, has anyone seen the13 fusions? Terrible, and we get those instead of those hot, white/red 13s on top of dudes porsche. Dont even get me started on the marbled 19's and thewhite/blue 11s, While IM at it, I might as well mention the 6's with NIKE AIR across the heal, that would be nice to have as well. Too bad crap getsreleased that we dont care about while he has all this hot stuff put away. Honestly is there anyone here that wouldnt cop those white/blue 11s? I highly doubtit

Those wht/red 13s with the grey tips have always eluded me. Thats the one pair I always wish I could get my hands on

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

every time I see those pics I get irritated. I hate that douche bag there has all this heat and we get ridiculous colors and lame fusions, has anyone seen the 13 fusions? Terrible, and we get those instead of those hot, white/red 13s on top of dudes porsche. Dont even get me started on the marbled 19's and the white/blue 11s, While IM at it, I might as well mention the 6's with NIKE AIR across the heal, that would be nice to have as well. Too bad crap gets released that we dont care about while he has all this hot stuff put away. Honestly is there anyone here that wouldnt cop those white/blue 11s? I highly doubt it
Co-sign

Not very impressive considering he's creative director of JB and gets what he wants and when he wants it. The shoes are nice...but I like seeing thecollections of regular people because to most, alot of this stuff is so hard to obtain and takes years to build. With Gentry, sure, the shoes are dope, but hecan swipe them whenever he likes from the direct source. With regular people, these guys, including me spend years and as$ amounts of money to get where are,and the stories we can share of how we got certain pairs. That's what impresses me most.

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Some of the NT'iers has a way way better collection than Gentry...

Lol some of the ppl on NT are better at designing kicks than him too. I've seen some mean photoshops here on NT lol.

weird on how i met the guy...
and he was dressed all messed up...

but on the jordan level...AMAZING

Back
Top Bottom