George Zimmerman Painting Vol 100K+ as of now

OK so George Zimmerman is now selling his own personal artwork.

View media item 700352

http://www.ebay.com/itm/George-Zimm...39922810?pt=Art_Paintings&hash=item19e66a847a

First hand painted artwork by me, George Zimmerman. Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative, way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors :smile: I hope you enjoy owning this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Your friend, George Zimmerman

Currently at little over 100K with two days to go. After every he is walking walking away with a nice chunk

Dude is untouchable

Last edited:
the image of me bashing a folding chair over his face WWF style seriously flashed in my head as soon as I saw the pic

Last edited:
I guess if Charles Manson and John Wayne Gacys paintings sell then this will too. He's in good company with the other murderers.

Last edited:
Peep the FAQ section
[table][tr][td]Q: [/td][td]A true winner is someone that figures out how to make lemmon aide from lemmons. I contributed to your legal defense fund. I am truly sorry our government run liberal media and justice department persecuted you they way they did.[/td][td]Dec-17-13[/td][/tr][tr][td]A: [/td][td]God Bless you. You have nothing to apologize to me for. The system is broken, an innocent man should not spend one second without his God given liberty, solely because a small sect of uneducated loud mouths. We must fix it. If we can't fix it together, then we owe many people a sincere apology. Your Friend,[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Q: [/td][td]george, pleasee dont leave florida . you are our hero. please run for a political office! we need you. God bless you.[/td][td]Dec-17-13[/td][/tr][tr][td]A: [/td][td]Thank you, your words of kindness and support will influence my decision on where to plant my roots. Your friend, GZ[/td][/tr][/table]

Peep the FAQ section
[table][tr][td]Q: [/td][td]A true winner is someone that figures out how to make lemmon aide from lemmons. I contributed to your legal defense fund. I am truly sorry our government run liberal media and justice department persecuted you they way they did.[/td][td]Dec-17-13[/td][/tr][tr][td]A: [/td][td]God Bless you. You have nothing to apologize to me for. The system is broken, an innocent man should not spend one second without his God given liberty, solely because a small sect of uneducated loud mouths. We must fix it. If we can't fix it together, then we owe many people a sincere apology. Your Friend,[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Q: [/td][td]george, pleasee dont leave florida . you are our hero. please run for a political office! we need you. God bless you.[/td][td]Dec-17-13[/td][/tr][tr][td]A: [/td][td]Thank you, your words of kindness and support will influence my decision on where to plant my roots. Your friend, GZ[/td][/tr][/table]
roll.gif

I hope 0 feedback bidders just bid up the item and don't pay for it. This is ridiculous.

Zim already left florida for good. No need for the gif :lol:

Last edited:

At this point I doubt that will happen. Dudes been getting off over and over.

Only way I see something happening is if someone presses him. But I doubt that happens either unless he really slips up or gets into it with someone else who's strapped.

That FAQ page :smh: Do people not realize he's back in the news for being a scumbag? Every one of them sound like the dudes mom who will defend him no matter what

"Q: We all think a lot of you Zimm and hope the best for you!I may bid on your painting at the last min.How will you ship the picture,can it be picked up local?I would be driving from Arkansas
A: The price it is at now has well exceeded my $.99 minimum; therefore, whoever wins within the Continental United States, will receive this painting delivered by me personally. Your friend, "

It's not the painting they are buying, it's the chance the get him alone and kill him. I swear this dudes going to end up dead.

At this point I doubt that will happen. Dudes been getting off over and over.

Only way I see something happening is if someone presses him. But I doubt that happens either unless he really slips up or gets into it with someone else who's strapped.
You could be right, but dude has been a continual eff up.  He's still young so he has plenty of time to get his, word to Orenthal.  

This is a big laugh in the face of trayvon's family and anybody who supported him... This scumbag is standing with a US flag, stating the strength of it's Liberties and justice.... and it actually is the PERFECT image of what America feels about the majority of the US population

Back
Top Bottom