George Zimmerman shot at in Florida, minor injuries to face

Like Peter and the Roaster on Family Guy lol

Crazy how Peter had epic battles with the rooster, I mean classic fights. Gatti vs Ward trilogy status.

But gets absolutely dominated by Liam Neeson...

:smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I imagine these two guys having face offs whenever they cross each other's path.
Like Peter and the Roaster on Family Guy lol

I think there is only one way this story ends:

msJUkiH.gif

An update

Shooter has been charged

A man accused of firing a gun into George Zimmerman's truck earlier this week has been arrested, police in Lake Mary, Florida, said Friday.

Matthew Apperson turned himself in to authorities Friday and was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and firing a deadly missile into an occupied conveyance, an arrest report said.

Zimmerman and Apperson have been in an ongoing dispute, police said, with Apperson calling them last year because he felt threatened by Zimmerman.

On Monday, Zimmerman flagged down a Lake Mary police officer shortly after 1 p.m., saying he had been involved in a shooting. At about the same time, someone called 911 for Apperson to say he was the other person involved in the shooting. Zimmerman was taken to the hospital for treatment and released.

In a later interview with police, Zimmerman said he was driving when a man in a car threatened and shot into his truck, an arrest report said.

Apperson later told police Zimmerman made a threat and pointed a gun at him while he was in his car, so he fired one shot at Zimmerman's truck, the report said. Zimmerman told police he didn't point a gun at Apperson.

Glad I left Sanford. Worked there for 2 years. Someone need to fade Zimmerman ***. Lowkey Lake Mary got some tight chicks..

Last edited:
HT_matthew_apperson_blur_jt_150516_16x9_992.jpg

“After conducting numerous interviews throughout the week, detectives determined that Mr. Apperson did intentionally fire his weapon into the vehicle occupied by George Zimmerman without provocation,” stated a police representative of Matthew  Apperson
 “I hope I got him this time,’ the arrest report shows Apperson as allegedly stating after the attack.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Matthew Apperson, the 37-year-old man who shot at George Zimmerman's car, has been convicted of attempted murder,according to the Associated Press. 

Apperson and Zimmerman had aconfrontation in Lake Mary, Fla. in May of 2015, several months after Apperson alleged that Zimmerman threatened him in a bout of road rage. In this more recent incident, Zimmerman testified that he was driving to the doctor and noticed a car was in pursuit. He claimed the driver pulled up and fired at his car. "I heard a bang and my ears started ringing," he alleges. According to CNN, Zimmerman was cut by shattered glass from the car window.

Apperson claimed that Zimmerman flashed his gun first, but the prosecutor countered that Apperson could not have even seen a gun because the windows on Zimmerman's car had a very dark tint.

Apperson was convicted of attempted second-degree murder, shooting into a vehicle, and aggravated assault with a firearm. He will be sentenced in mid-October.

Zimmerman first came to public attention in 2012 when he shot and killed Trayvon Martin in a racially-charged incident that made headlines nationwide. Zimmerman was acquitted of second-degree murder charges for the killing.

Since then, he has made headlines fornumerous arrests and run-ins with the law, as well as for auctioning off the gun he used to kill Martin. The weapon eventually sold for $138,900. Zimmerman has also auctioned offpaintings and attempted to set up a celebrity boxing match with DMX.

What's his info? Imma throw something on his jpay

I hate lake mary cops man, them mfers pull you over for anything. Honestly lake mary is a more white dominated area , so you really have to be a liberal to care about something like this. Its right next to heathrow which is one of the richest places in seminole county, shaq used to live there back when he played with the magic. So i guess hes safe, as long as he doesnt go into historical sanford, which is basically the projects (where im from)

Boggles my mind how someone bout that life hasn't popped him.
Because them fake Florida goons ain't really bout nothin.

All them GDs and Zoes and all that yip yap and nobody touched George yet they can press and industry actor like Rick Ross...SMH 

How is Zimmerman safe in florida ridin around like its all gravy?

Boggles my mind how someone bout that life hasn't popped him.

Well the idea that black people are violent and prone to criminality is all propaganda, most of us are actually pretty chill, only a small minority are "bout that life".

If black people were as aggressive as they are portrayed in the media... Zimmerman would've been touched a LONG time ago.

NT summit, we all go piss on his grave?

I won't advocate death to anyone.. However, I do realize this world would be a significantly better place with certain people not in it

Back
Top Bottom