Georgetown 11 low next April

So that didn't show up well, but rest assured, NDC will be getting the Georgetown's in at some point :smile:

Repped. Thanks for the info. Hope it will still be an easy cop on SNKRS whenever they do release.

Two spots in the A didn't even have a sign up or anything stating raffles.

1. Seems shady for not making it clear.

2. Keeps cornballs from wandering in just cause it's a raffle. And they think they can come up.

Repped for seeing it from both sides.

Submitted two raffles for a 7.5 to be told at a third store that sizes start at an 8. I wonder if that's the case everywhere or if the other stores simply screwed me.
Sizes start at 7.5, it could just be that the store isn't getting a 7.5. It's the same way with big sizes, not every store gets a pair of 7.5s like how not every store gets a 13 or 14. Best bet would be to go for an 8 in store and 7.5 online if they aren't getting any 7.5s at your local store.

Try the Milwaukee area if you are at all close - several stores are getting these in stock  - none in a size 14 tho... smh the tall guys who actually play ball are getting the shaft
Thanks for the heads up, I'm on the other end of the state, about an hour from Minneapolis. Green Bay, Racine, etc. all getting them, didn't see anything for La Crosse or Madison, though I'm sure Madison will get some. about 5-6 locations in the Minneapolis area are supposed to be getting them and House of Hoops and maybe the Nike store, but I haven't checked their Twitter to confirm yet.

baybrook- 57F0B54B97
memorial- F3D1B06B00
galleria- 5F56A7FC9B
sharpstown- EF16A036A1
deerbrook- F47DC6959C
greenspoint- 17710D8C17
first colony- 3416872ABB
west oaks- D953823340

Last edited:
If your in the DMV just hop on the Silver line to Tysons, where I called the HOH and the Champs and they have both first come first serve. Or if you are closer to Montgomery mall, footlocker has them there too First come first serve at 8 AM.

Thanks for this

thats 8 malls, if we dont win something it would be crazy

but it is houston and it is 11s

SoCal is this seriously all the codes we have?

Must have a lot of folks passing. Some threads have a long list of codes...

@citricacidcycle Where you at bro!? We need help. #batsignal

Last edited:
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom