Georgetown 11 low next April

The last two raffles I entered (and won) didn't notify me until Friday, so I'm trying to be patient.

The last two raffles I entered (and won) didn't notify me until Friday, so I'm trying to be patient.

This...

Every raffle I've won with them has always been the Friday before...The only time it wasn't was for the Black Friday Infrared VI's from last year, for obvious reasons...

I was told Friday the sheikh calls would go out (Houston locations) although they usually just send an email

I will patiently wait for NDC to release these and leave my undivided attention on the foams for this Saturday. 
oh yeah those red foams release huh .. good .. thats a trap release

Thanks for reminding everyone [emoji]128077[/emoji]

That link with the date ... looks pretty official to me that Nike is releasing...
Let's see if they'll update the SNKRS app with a notify me button.
Are they even on the snkrs app? Whenever I try refreshing my app it says no connection so idk..

Are they even on the snkrs app? Whenever I try refreshing my app it says no connection so idk..
As of now, they are still not on the SNKRS app nor on the NDC launch calendar.

What I noticed from the past couple of releases, newly releasing products were updated on the app on between Tuesday and Thursday, the week of the release.

Last edited:
@babyJs23  beat me to it, but the trend I've seen is exactly what he described in the previous post.

The link to the NDC product information has a release date, so it's also safe to say it's releasing online. Of course, we can't say for sure...because we gotta wait for their Twitter right? 

Also waiting for all the Nike stores to release information if anything..

Edit:   @skep  Looks like he was able to find the launch link was updated! 100!

SNKRS app has got to be official soon then.

Last edited:

@babyJs23  beat me to it, but the trend I've seen is exactly what he described in the previous post.

The link to the NDC product information has a release date, so it's also safe to say it's releasing online. Of course, we can't say for sure...because we gotta wait for their Twitter right? 

Edit:   @skep  Looks like he was able to find the launch link was updated! 100!

waiting on SNKRS..... once they are up on there i can finally say **** them rigged *** raffles..lol

I love the sneakers app, so easy to use.

Edit- Make sure you put your default shoe size and credit/billing information in before rd to save time.

Last edited:

Edit- Make sure you put your default shoe size and credit/billing information in before rd to save time.
^^^^ this. It's going to be a great weekend lol. Hoping to score on an Apple Watch preorder too. Shoes+Apple LOL.

the best thing ever (until they make an andriod version and the resellers hack it to run automatically)

Yeah once they release a android version it'll be worthless. Hoping it will at least last until the Chicago 1's, although I doubt it.

@babyJs23
 beat me to it, but the trend I've seen is exactly what he described in the previous post.

Edit:   @skep
 Looks like he was able to find the launch link was updated! 100!

waiting on SNKRS..... once they are up on there i can finally say **** them rigged *** raffles..lol

But what if you win tho ? Would they still be rigged ?

But what if you win tho ? Would they still be rigged ?

To him yes......

Yeah once they release a android version it'll be worthless. Hoping it will at least last until the Chicago 1's, although I doubt it.

Droid is not getting it no time soon..... Apple are in bed together.

Also, app still in beta can't add promo's which they may want to keep that way cause of all the promo abuse.

Plus there are crashes during releases.

Back
Top Bottom