Georgetown 11 low next April

Will try online too... First time in months i really wanted a shoe on RD so i hope i dont lose out

I don't believe ppl will pass because it's not OG, if it's an 11 it's going to move no matter the color or height of the shoes
had some discussion yesterday and i heard that jordan has not worn this shoe so there is no reason to cop..lol :tongue: honestly, 11s are not my best jordan model but color combo is dope..

The a.m. can't come fast enough. So anxious like Xmas morning and I don't even have a pair locked down yet.
I hear you... back when they showed the mids i was like 
eek.gif
 i know these aren't mids, but it's the closest we're gonna get for now 

Why is everyone so worried about getting a pair? Has their been any JB general release (this year) that people haven't ate on that truly put in the effort for?

Last edited:
Starting next year instead of 11s, JB should pull something from the vault and release to the public.

Don't be worried about me being worried about other people being worried. We can go all day funny guy :rofl:

Last edited:
im just glad i dont look like a fool buying outfits for the shoe early..lol 
U gonna be mad when I cop them shoes looking all fly. Imma buy em. Smell em. Then put them on. Don't hate the swag. Love walking around the plaza with new kicks on. Breaking necks son. These joints go hard

U gonna be mad when I cop them shoes looking all fly. Imma buy em. Smell em. Then put them on. Don't hate the swag. Love walking around the plaza with new kicks on. Breaking necks son. These joints go hard
lolnot me.. heres my saturday.. wake up late.. pick clothes from cleaners get shoes get a pair of AE  jeans... take shoes home... sole protect the hell out of the sole and rock them monday

Was originally on the bandwagon when these were announced, interest faded, but that last pic looks so clean. Might cop and see them in person before deciding to keep or sell.

Something about how the blue looks brighter in certain lighting, like those NDC pics, turns me off.

Back
Top Bottom