Georgetown 11 low next April

I was able to get a pair from sneak avenue. 181.87 shipped.

Last edited:
If you have to size up or down, you're not buying the correct size on the other Jordan lows, or you got an exception
not all kicks fit everyone the same. doesnt mean we are neccessarily buying the wrong size.

my infrared lows fit very very very snug and theyre tts. so i think i might go a size up on these georgetowns
i wear 7.5 in lows for most things (SBs, adidas, AM1)

i sized up 0.5 for concord lows and the size 8s fit perfect
yup, definitely deciding to go up .5 to a 11.5 on these georgetowns.

these or the foams?

The hater in me wants you to get the foams to make it easier on me lol, but these are killing the foams IMO but buy what you like fam these are just a nice clean colorway I think it will be sought after a few yrs from now.

struck out on the 3 raffles I entered. Just like last year's infrared xi lows 
mean.gif
 good luck everybody copping online!

If you got sold out msg on NDC EU . Refresh .

The bots probably released cart and there are almost all sizes again

Last edited:
Initially I was going to say all my J's are size 12 but I didn't want to be too condescending so I said all my Jordan lows are the same, but, now that I get the "not all shoes fit the same" response, I'm just going to keep it real...."are these TTS" "how's the fit" is the dumbest **** I hear on here and the worst question in every sneaker thread I go in.

I'm well over 100 pair of J's and, sz 12, across the board, period. Miss me with the "not all shoes fit the same".

A shell toe Adidas and a Jordan retro, maybe, a Jordan retro 11 low snakeskin and a Jordan retro 11 Geeogetown, **** is the same, cut that girlie *** "do I look fat in these shoes" **** out, **** is tired G

Last edited:
Initially I was going to say all my J's are size 12 but I didn't want to be too condescending so I said all my Jordan lows are the same, but, now that I get the "not all shoes fit the same" response, I'm just going to keep it real...."are these TTS" "how's the fit" is the dumbest **** I hear on here and the worst question in every sneaker thread I go in.

I'm well over 100 pair of J's and, sz 12, across the board, period. Miss me with the "not all shoes fit the same".

A shell toe Adidas and a Jordan retro, maybe, a Jordan retro 11 low snakeskin and a Jordan retro 11 Geeogetown, **** is the same, cut that girlie *** "do I look fat in these shoes" **** out, **** is tired G
nah you're wylin. Just cuz you wear the same size in everything doesn't mean everyone does. It's not about "looking fat", some shoes just run different. Would you get a pair of timberland construction boots in a 12 since you wear a 12 in everything?

Again, I'm not talking about a Timb and a Retro.
Im talking about a Jordan Low vs a Jordan Low.
I'm talking about a Jordan a Retro. 100+ pair, all the same size, period. How do they fit? Like a 12 G, my size

Last edited:

not all shoes fit the same tho 

I don't think that's a great question to ask either. What's TTS to someone else doesn't tell me if the shoe would fit me. Some people have Small, narrow, wide, extra wide feet. Never understood why some ask others how they fit like they know your foot shape or size.

Best thing to do IMO is try on the available models in store. Most models that are same but just different CW usually fit the same.

All my 11's are one size and never different.

Last edited:

SMH. Bruh. For real. All shoes don't fit the same. TALKING ABOUT JORDAN RETROS.

Jordan RETROS fit the same in this sense, if it's a snug or loose enough fit from a V to a VI model, then you have te wrong size in one of those shoes in the first place.

The difference in going up or down 1/2 a size, IN A RETRO, is something you guys made up, for real

Last edited:

Jordan RETROS fit the same in this sense, if it's a snug or loose enough fit from a V to a VI model, then you have te wrong size in one of those shoes in the first place.

The difference in going up or down 1/2 a size, IN A RETRO, is something you guys made up, for real
you're wrong tho.

Jordan RETROS fit the same in this sense, if it's a snug or loose enough fit from a 5 to a 6 model, then you have te wrong size in one of those shoes in the first place.

Try on a retro white cement 4 in a size 11 then try on the black cement 4 in a size 11. Same model number, completely different fit.

They're my shoes, they all fit the same.
If I bought this 11 low Georgetown in a 11.5 or a 12.5, that difference good or bad is going to be a bigger gap than comparing the size 12 Georgetown to a size 12 Any other Jordan 11 low, period

Back
Top Bottom