Georgetown 11 low next April

You're right, my mistake. But I swear the first time I clicked it it took me to FootLocker. Maybe I'm losing my mind.

Thanks to you both either way!
that edit he did was nice 
laugh.gif

These released on the same day as the red foams. Since Finishline and champs didn't sell the foams, and footlocker only had 18 pairs, the red foams were more hyped as we were camping out. It was an easy cop

Nike lenox gave out guaranteed bands at 8 am. Foams say they had plenty. The jordans were out of most sizes quick. Line wasn't that Long. I picked up a 12 when I wanted a 13. No small sz and 14's. Mid sizes dude said was about Gone. Most of the line was leaving bandless.

Crazy seeing as the mall near my house

Cumberland had 45 pairs

Lenox had less than that.

No thirst on foams. May come back and scoop a sz 14 in them and try them on.

Last edited:
Damn y'all really do argue bout everything. I wear 9.5 in retro 7s from the past 5 years or so. When the French blues came out and the Marvin's too, I copped size 10 in both. It's like the previous releases were cut bigger IMO (in my opinion)

Damn man y'all are weird especially dude who keep telling people size 12 is all he buy and that people need to stop complaining about their feet being too fat? Nah "my G" just log off crusading over your retros and their sizes smh

Shut Up kanye. Sounding like my wife. If it was such a big deal i wouldnt buy them. Its saturday go sip some tea and simmer down. Good luck to my online peeps.

Kinda shady tho

Lenox took the first 30 people's id and size.

Then after that they just started giving out bands. With out confirming. They're are over 80 people here. Some locked in some not.

THO some wanted foams. My self included a lot want a 11's and dude I was talking to got a band wants a 13 and there are none about to be a lot sad folks out here bruh....

Sloppy way to do a band system.

Back
Top Bottom