Georgetown 11 low next April

this gif never gets old
roll.gif

That would mean they sell em for 200.00. Tbh

They sell for 220-230 flat

That's still 50$ not balling but will make a person who brought two pairs shoes 130-120 using the sale of the other.

Not pro resell. But pro non misinformation

*this is local sale btw

To each his own. I sell shoes old shoes THO things i don't want no more but in good condition. Busted go to fam and friends or the court

Ok im done with resell talk

Last edited:
Scored these off NDC and got the Foams off Eastbay

Trying to get my homie a pair of these now but all the sites are jammed

carted on eastbay and got to step 3 to select shipping option. selected and clicked next to get to step 4 for payment and now stuck on PROCESSING...

carted on eastbay and got to step 3 to select shipping option. selected and clicked next to get to step 4 for payment and now stuck on PROCESSING...
Same thing happened to me. I refreshed multiple times, even though it you have to "resubmit" info. Once I refreshed page still had all my info saved, including the information I was trying to enter into when it got stuck on the "processing" page. So don't be afraid to refresh.

patience is what it usually takes

I just leave the page up and let it do it's thing....9 times out of 10, I'll get through

oh and 20 winners circle helped as well, 168 shipped

Got thru on nike.com after refreshing a million times. Not sure what the "error" was that kept occurring, but I'm glad I was able to check out. Hope everyone else was successful.

Had a size 11 finally add to cart on NDC using my phone and when I looked down I accidentally hit remove!!! :x:x:x:x:x

Luckily I was able to checkout just now on Eastbay.

It looks like the Foot Locker Inc. based sites are reliable. Try them if you're still on an online hunt for these.

These are classics...perhaps in a size 40 or above...ha ha ha funny we call these old joints nuthuggers now when we were growing up they were baggy as hell back then!  These are still the best style short nike ever made in my mind

$175 on ebay right now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-I...176?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ae8183fa8
haha yea after i posted it i looked again and those arent even the shortest that were played in at one point in the game 
sick.gif

GROSS

Back
Top Bottom