Georgetown 11 low next April

Sure you did

Let me guess you don't have an access code for the app.

LMAO
Look man, I got on the app and searched the shoes. Picked my size after a few refreshes, and it put me in line. Checked out, and got an email confirmation. But yeah, you right

NDC initially freaked out on me. Said something like 'Problem adding to cart' but then after about 5 mins, out me in a line and I was successful.

I also had just ordered on EB, the money has come off of my credit card, but no damn email yet 
mad.gif

Look man, I got on the app and searched the shoes. Picked my size after a few refreshes, and it put me in line. Checked out, and got an email confirmation. But yeah, you right

Using the app without an access code is the same as using NDC on mobile/desktop. You have the same shot at getting the shoes into cart, you have no advantage.

Using the app with an access code is a completely different layout and checkout process. There was a reason why people were listing codes for sale on eBay. You have a better chance once you're INSIDE with an access code.

These and the foamposites were not available INSIDE the app today.

lol his steps for the app checkout wasn't even correct.

Your size is already pre-selected, no need to search for your size, also you don't get "put in line". 

Never said I had an advantage. Just said I got on the app and got the shoes. But whatever man, not gonna argue.

lol his steps for the app checkout wasn't even correct.

Your size is already pre-selected, no need to search for your size, also you don't get "put in line". 
I didnt search my size, I searched the shoe. Read. Alright bros, proceed with the thread.

Never said I had an advantage. Just said I got on the app and got the shoes. But whatever man, not gonna argue.

You obviously don't understand how the app works.

You basically copped on the mobile website.

You don't get put in line with the app, the app automatically searches for you.

You obviously don't understand how the app works.

You basically copped on the mobile website.

You don't get put in line with the app, the app automatically searches for you.
Okay then, I got em off the mobile website. My bad, first time using the "mobile website"

I just know when I opened the app, clicked on upcoming releases, then clicked on the shoe, it only brought up the shirts and shorts. No shoe. Had to go on the search bar and specifically put in "jordan retro xi". Then it brought up the shoe, and I proceeded. Forgive my ignorance bros, haven't bought shoes since people started lining up days in advance for shoes.

I just know when I opened the app, clicked on upcoming releases, then clicked on the shoe, it only brought up the shirts and shorts. No shoe. Had to go on the search bar and specifically put in "jordan retro xi". Then it brought up the shoe, and I proceeded. Forgive my ignorance bros, haven't bought shoes since people started lining up days in advance for shoes.

Once again using the app without an access code is the same as opening up an Internet browser. The success rate of getting a pair is low because you're competing with all the bots and ATC services.

You were basically using NDC mobile through the app.

When people say not available on the app we mean inside the app with an access code. It is FAR easier to buy shoes using the app with a code.

Last edited:
Once again using the app without an access code is the same as opening up an Internet browser. The success rate is of getting a pair is low because you're competing with all the bots and ATC services.

You were basically using NDC mobile.

When people say not available on the app we mean inside the app with an access code. It is FAR easier to buy shoes using the app with a code.
I see, thanks for the info fam

I just checked my email and found a code (I'd registered interest about 6 weeks ago). Entered it and in the app - this really offers an advantage in copping?

Back
Top Bottom