German chick I saw on myspace (pics + .nfo)

Originally Posted by solematic j21

see i dont know about that but who doesnt like a women with pretty feet and hands

That's the business, but I wouldnt base a smash or pass uppon that... Unless it was an unusual case...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

see i dont know about that but who doesnt like a women with pretty feet and hands

That's the business, but I wouldnt base a smash or pass uppon that... Unless it was an unusual case...

i wouldnt pass on smashing the ladie cause of that but when it comes to being serious with the chick then her feet has to be on point

i wouldnt pass on smashing the ladie cause of that but when it comes to being serious with the chick then her feet has to be on point

Touche

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

2wq6a7r.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by Kaws

l_012af8376ed1414b96895a00990470d3.jpg
That pic was photoshoped a bit or alot lol
But besides that she's cute, wouldn't mind walking around with that
I was thinking the same thing when I saw it. Makes me wonder if it would be like waking up to a stranger in the morning, lol.

the color of her eyes made me think of the time my dog got a leaf stuck in his eye and it was all infected and that color green
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

laugh.gif
this ol average + photoshop lookin **$!*...

35n33wk.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but for real i swear its only big girls/ girls with guts & etc that do those top angle photos

she look pretty though but pictures look too photoshopped

Back
Top Bottom