GET BUSY: PHARRELL'S PRODUCTIVITY SECRETS

good perspective. I never thought about comparison about ye and Pharrell, but they are pretty similar. I agree, pharell is doing it a million times classier. Only thing kanye have over P is kim, but that is comparing apples to oranges.

Love ye but I agree. Pharrell is killing it silently.

But P wife is pretty bad, dont sleep on her

I actually read this a week ago at B&N. Always respect Pharrell's insight on everything. Especially life. It seems like he knows when work should be work, yet he mixes in some fun to lighten everything up. Maybe that's why the dude still looks like he's in his mid 20s. :lol:

P really is a kid at heart. :smokin

-Drew

Last edited:
Great read. He's a real interesting dude and it's inspiring to see how well versed he is in a variety of areas

Wished the title was different, I was expecting like a step by step type article.

Still appreciated.

10,000 hours people. 10,000 hours.....

Lol at the kanye bashing. 

Kanye's albums > anything Pharrell has ever done. Let's not forget how terrible In My Mind was. And you guys have the nerve to bash the man who created MBDTF, CD, and LR? Don't get it twisted I'm sure Kanye is the most annoying, egotistical, ******* to hang out and I'm sure Pharrell is a cool guy to hang out with but......as a creative Pharrell doesn't even belong in the same discussion as Kanye. 

Kanye's albums > anything Pharrell has ever done. Let's not forget how terrible In My Mind was. And you guys have the nerve to bash the man who created MBDTF, CD, and LR? Don't get it twisted I'm sure Kanye is the most annoying, egotistical, ******* to hang out and I'm sure Pharrell is a cool guy to hang out with but......as a creative Pharrell doesn't even belong in the same discussion as Kanye. 

ok

Ya'll confusing talent with being cool. Like i said I'm sure Pharrell is the "cooler" dude to hang out with ....BUT.......in terms of sheer talent, brilliance and work ethic/productivity.....it's not even close. Kanye is on another level. Just compare the two projects below alone. It's not even close. AND I can pick a handful of other Kanye projects other than MBDTF to throw in the mix below, his discography is that impressive .........you can say whatever you want about Kanye's lame personality but you cannot say the dude isn't a work powerhouse. He's relentless at his craft. In My Mind was one of the WORST albums I've ever heard. It was a lazy effort.

vs.

Last edited:

Dude. Shut the hell up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Neptunes_production_discography

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanye_West_production_discography

Pharrell got the same damn rank as Kanye musically and creatively.

Get of Ye's jock.

Kanye is corny to me im not of fan of him or his music. 

Ya'll confusing talent with being cool. Like i said I'm sure Pharrell is the "cooler" dude to hang out with ....BUT.......in terms of sheer talent, brilliance and work ethic/productivity.....it's not even close. Kanye is on another level. Just compare the two projects below alone. It's not even close. AND I can pick a handful of other Kanye projects other than MBDTF to throw in the mix below, his discography is that impressive .........you can say whatever you want about Kanye's lame personality but you cannot say the dude isn't a work powerhouse. He's relentless at his craft. In My Mind was one of the WORST albums I've ever heard. It was a lazy effort.

View media item 676065

vs.

View media item 676067

ok

I love the humility aspect that he brings to the table...he doesn't have a sense of entitlement. There is a genuine respect that he has for others, and in turn, that goes a LONG way. You can see that those relationships he's built over the years made it possible for him to intertwine Bionic Yarn with some of the other companies that he's done work for in the past.

Pharrell just gets it.

Thanks for the read, OP. I really enjoyed it.

:smokin nardwuar interview x pharrell was good dude is so dam down to earth

so ye net worth is 100 mill to pharrell 80 mil? who needs to take notes? :lol:

I'm just tired of hearing Kanye ranting that's all :lol:

Then stop clicking play fam :lol:

thisssssss

Dude. Shut the hell up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Neptunes_production_discography

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanye_West_production_discography

Pharrell got the same damn rank as Kanye musically and creatively.

Get of Ye's jock.

:lol: @ only posting production we talkin about albums fam

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom