Get free Wendy's Frosty's for a year!

frosty1_LIST_INSET.jpg

So the word on the street is that you can get free Frosty's throughout the entire 2010 year if you buy one of these special Wendy's keychains for $1. The proceeds from the keychains will be donated to Goodwill of Greater Washington, and for the rest of the year, whenever you make a purchase from Wendy's, you'll receive a free Frosty as long as you flash your sweet key chain.  These keychains can be purchased at any participating Wendy's (and there's over 100 in the Metro area, so you've got options). Or if you just want to donate without the tasty beverage, you can do so at any Goodwill.

NOW GO OFF AND GET FROSTY!!

And for you skeptics...  It's on the main page of Goodwill!
Heard this awhile ago but wasn't sure if it was real or not..

Happened to be in Wendy's today, asked the cashier about it and bam, got it for $1

Definitley gonna come in handy when summertime comes around..
pimp.gif

http://www.dcgoodwill.org/index.htm

moz-screenshot.png
14087298_578959f28e.jpg

My girl got the key chain last week. I went to use it and the chick gives me a Jr Frosty #blown
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 Damn! I haven't used it yet...

Still a good deal nonetheless

5pc Nuggets + Frosty for $1, Can't beat that..

Originally Posted by JayZ2001

moz-screenshot.png
14087298_578959f28e.jpg

My girl got the key chain last week. I went to use it and the chick gives me a Jr Frosty #blown
tired.gif
wth looks like its just one spoon full in it

O YEAH!!!!! I'm gonna have to cash in on this. Get an order of fries and get the frosty free ftw. Dip the fries in the frosty is how we do.

I worked at Wendy's for a year in HS...these frosty's better come with a year supply of toilet paper too

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

I worked at Wendy's for a year in HS...these frosty's better come with a year supply of toilet paper too

roll.gif
roll.gif

I know how you feel bruh.  I worked at a KFC in high school.  Haven't stepped foot inside one since.  Popeyes and Bojangles for me.

What I dont know wont sicken me.  I know what I did in KFC... heeeyuck

this guy gave me one after i told him jokingly that id fix his computer for spicy chicken nuggets and a frosty

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

roll.gif
roll.gif

I know how you feel bruh.  I worked at a KFC in high school.  Haven't stepped foot inside one since.  Popeyes and Bojangles for me.

What I dont know wont sicken me.  I know what I did in KFC... heeeyuck
sick.gif
so did i. i never eat KFC anymore.
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JayZ2001

moz-screenshot.png
14087298_578959f28e.jpg

tired.gif

the spoon looks bigger than the frosty.  that made my morning.   
roll.gif

Where is there a Bojangles round these parts??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

Where is there a Bojangles round these parts??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

its one on rt 301 and i think its one Branch Ave or Suitland Parkway

Back
Top Bottom