Get it a Corner Furniture HEY HEY vol. ruining the NBA Playoffs

ok I don't know how many of you have seen this. But I rarely post let alone make threads. But this needs to be addressed...
This commercial has been coming on during all of the playoffs. Older Black gentleman, with a Tony Montana Cuban styled shirt and hat coming in a low budget commercial promoting his furniture store. Sooooo +%%*#+ annoying. 

How much bread is this guy dropping to be able to show it during the NBA Playoffs? How come he can't come up with a better rap/rhyme/jam as a person of color?

Boggles my mind! 

(someone embed this cuz I don't know how to )

ok I don't know how many of you have seen this. But I rarely post let alone make threads. But this needs to be addressed...
This commercial has been coming on during all of the playoffs. Older Black gentleman, with a Tony Montana Cuban styled shirt and hat coming in a low budget commercial promoting his furniture store. Sooooo +%%*#+ annoying. 

How much bread is this guy dropping to be able to show it during the NBA Playoffs? How come he can't come up with a better rap/rhyme/jam as a person of color?

Boggles my mind! 

(someone embed this cuz I don't know how to )

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yoo im dying over here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought I was the only one. Commercial is HORRIBLE. Son just said %!%% it let me copy Flea Market Montgomery but make it even worse

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yoo im dying over here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought I was the only one. Commercial is HORRIBLE. Son just said %!%% it let me copy Flea Market Montgomery but make it even worse

Back
Top Bottom