Get Out Of Your T-Mobile Contract FREE! Vol: Help Out Your Fellow NTers

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

How long before the deductable on the G1 goes down from $150 or $130 or whatever it is???

I may keep it just because i have my phone rooted with tethering and im about to move into a loft on thursday.
Its $130, but I dont see it going lower anytime in the near future. The deductible structure changed last yr, and before that it hasnt beenchanged in 5+yrs

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

Best of all you dont have to pay some random NTer to get you out of your contract. We should help out without trying to get rich off each other.
laugh.gif
nah brah some shots was fired here
laugh.gif

que old white dude with "shots Fired" in big font

pimp.gif
but thanks for the info definitely gonna try to get off my plan soon, iphone here i come...
happy.gif

u talkin about this one?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

shotsfired.jpg

if i have a family plan, do i have to cancel the entire contract, of can i specify the line(s) i want canceled?

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

if i have a family plan, do i have to cancel the entire contract, of can i specify the line(s) i want canceled?

I wouldnt think so. But then agian, I guess it all depends on who you speak to and what exactly you what the stipulations of canceling for free is. Contactcustomer care and let us know how it goes.

I'm cool with my contract.

unlimited minutes, data, and text for 70 bucks with an iphone.

yo. so I'm on flexpay 39.99 individual plan + sidekick unlimited.

this doesn't help me right? or does it??

Originally Posted by MECKS

also just got a post paid account on 7-25 can i cancel??
you have 14 days to cancel.
Jesus, can you read any paperwork before you sign?
laugh.gif

in any case... it would just be better to stay since you'll soon have the option to leave whenever you please

^ not "cancel", in that sense. come on man I'm not ******ed.
I'm talking about getting out of contract and keeping the phone.
my step father wanted a new phone but he NEVER uses it. so he bought himself a 200+ phone. w/ a 1 year contract @ 29.99. but hell seriously never use theminutes. with 100 pre-paid he uses about 300 min a year. lol

understand? :]

^ did the store keep a copy of your credit card?

if not, you should be able to cancel by SEP 1st without any problem and keep the phone (from what I gather)

and if they did, wait 5 months from the date you bought the phone to do that, they'll get their commission and won't charge your credit card.

Originally Posted by ABallin23

wow i opted out last month and paid 200
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

who pays cancellation fees?
reconnect, and have me or cashmere take care of the fees or wait until sep 1st

^ i did it all through corporate sales pretending i worked for avon. it might not be worth the hassle tho. he's already gonna get 15% off 29.99 lol

well see what happens... i hope your right about being able to cut the contract. i was just gonna hit up cashmere =X

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ABallin23

wow i opted out last month and paid 200
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

who pays cancellation fees?
reconnect, and have me or cashmere take care of the fees or wait until sep 1st
Yeah and when you reconnect within 90 days, you'll get that $200 back as a credit

Nah can't be a shot at Cashmere. Dude can do more than one thing. But the truth is, T-Mobile is going to send this in your bill if you're eligible. Youcould have did the same thing with the Federal Excise Tax.

Back
Top Bottom