Getting a girl's number over the internet?

What are you opinions on getting a girls number over the internet?

I kinda feel like a lame asking for a girl's number over the internet... but it's happened before and worked.

I started talking to this chick recently and I wanna get her number.. I'm thinking of doing it through FB message cause the timing in school is just too awkward... something like "heyy what's your number??" We're cool, but we haven't talked that much in person and I don't wanna come off as thristy.. Should I ask anyways? Btw, she seems like the type I would wife..

Ladies, how do you see guys that ask for your number over the net?

how else would you get it though?

I've done it before and everything seemed to go just fine
laugh.gif

you're supposed to pretend you have things to do at all times when you're talking to a femalel (except in person of course)
so just tell her you have something to do, you'll text her later maybe.

I don't see a problem with it if you're just trying to beat cakes. It only seems weird if it turns outs to be your wife. I wouldn't wanna tell people I met my wife over the Internet haha

ive done it before, didnt feel weird about it

but i had this girl from atl (im in ct) ask me for my num and i thought it was weird because she was so far away

i was on some '' what can she do for me all the way down south'' type stuff

but obviously everyone doesnt think like me

Originally Posted by Sputnik

I don't see a problem with it if you're just trying to beat cakes. It only seems weird if it turns outs to be your wife. I wouldn't wanna tell people I met my wife over the Internet haha
This chick seems like the wifey type..

Originally Posted by RAWse

I feel like a lame asking for a girl's number over the internet... but it's happened before and worked.

I wanna ask FB message this chick.. something like "heyy what's your number??" We're cool, but we haven't talked that much in person and I don't wanna come off as thristy.. Should I ask anyways?

Ladies, how do you see guys that ask for your number over the net
You sure you don't mean you're asking dudes for numbers? 

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I feel like a lame asking for a girl's number over the internet... but it's happened before and worked.

I wanna ask FB message this chick.. something like "heyy what's your number??" We're cool, but we haven't talked that much in person and I don't wanna come off as thristy.. Should I ask anyways?

indifferent.gif

I made an edit and I said something like that. What should I say then, you mack.

indifferent.gif

I made an edit and I said something like that. What should I say then, you mack.
Well since you asked...
I'd say if you're seriously interested in this girl, the internet may not be your best option. Asking in person will allow you to be more engaging and help you get your intentions across much better. On top of that, you'll be able to read her better to on how she responds. There are girls that will give you their number, and then girls that will really give you her number. Same idea applies to asking....and you seem like you want her number

It'll probably be better to get it in person.

If you do go the Facebook route, just give her yours first and see how it goes.

indifferent.gif

Well since you asked...
I'd say if you're seriously interested in this girl, the internet may not be your best option. Asking in person will allow you to be more engaging and help you get your intentions across much better. On top of that, you'll be able to read her better to on how she responds. There are girls that will give you their number, and then girls that will really give you her number. Same idea applies to asking....and you seem like you want her number
I've been meaning to asking her in person, but like I said in my OG post, there's never the right timing for it.. Guess I should just wait for it???

indifferent.gif

Well since you asked...
I've been meaning to asking her in person, but like I said in my OG post, there's never the right timing for it.. Guess I should just wait for it???
nah my dude. if you sleep, someone else will beat. get that number. 
hit her up for a meet up, and at the meet up, get her digits. invite her out to lunch or some #!@+, then near the end hit her with the "I had fun, we should do this again. we don't really cross each other much though, lets exchange numbers to make it easier next time"

2 birds one stone. chill time and her number. 

im actually in the process of trying to get a chicks number, but she's going through some bad relationship problems (things are coming to an end, but on a bad note), and I dont know if i should engage in asking for the digits or not due to her situation. i want to but iono if the timing is right.  what do some of you think?

Back
Top Bottom