mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

heated

on my way home from club got slapped by a cop with a ticket. Good thing he didnt search my car or give me a breathalizer
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

guess gonna take them off tomarrow , get a cop to sign over them put them on again saturday
roll.gif
smokin.gif

if you know an officer just have them sign it off you won't need to remove em that way.

thin blue line FTW!

edit:

Originally Posted by BgL2687

if you know an officer just have them sign it off you won't need to remove em that way.

can a vice detective sign you off? lol

i'm dead serious because my uncle is a vice detective... so i'm just wondering

got one on my first car back in january, payed 10 bucks to get it off and 25 to get it signed off, got another car tho with tint now. Been riding with it onsince march got pulled over by LAPD dudes were shook with their hands on their pistols "driver...roll the back windows down!!"
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
dudes were OD nervous like i had a gun smh racial profiling

I got one back in June......Court said I could pay the 80 dollar ticket and keep them on or get them taken off and still have to pay a 60 dollar ticket.Needless to say, I paid the ticket and kept them on. It really just depends on the cop whether or not thay feel like pulling you over for that. They do profilewhen you got them on though, the cops come out with pistols drawn and looked shocked when they get to the side of the car.

is the "my car came this way" or " i didnt know it was illegal" lines work?

i bought my car from a used car dealership awhile back and it has on near limo tint. my city has a restriction. why sell items that are illegal and i not knowabout it?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

haha
"I'm sorry officer uhh I... I... didn't know i couldn't do that." word to Dave Chappelle

Originally Posted by mjbetch

thin blue line FTW!

edit:

Originally Posted by BgL2687

can a vice detective sign you off? lol

i'm dead serious because my uncle is a vice detective... so i'm just wondering
miami-vice4.jpg

i bought my car from a used car dealership awhile back and it has on near limo tint. my city has a restriction. why sell items that are illegal and i not know about it?
yep, I always say that and i got 5% all around
99036e6f21778bc4c84839f029de7ce81ee1d4e3.gif
, just tell them "i bought it this way from the owner and they said it was legal, but i can get it fixed if that's ok"

they let me go with the warning and said other officers probably won't be as forgiving
99036e6f21778bc4c84839f029de7ce81ee1d4e3.gif

i bought my car from a used car dealership awhile back and it has on near limo tint. my city has a restriction. why sell items that are illegal and i not know about it?
When it comes to cars, many things arent illegal to have but it becomes illegal once you get on the road. You can "have" 1% tints onyour car if you want.. you just cant drive with them on.
Like, you can hook your car up to look exactly like a police cruiser and drive around in it. But if you activate a siren or turn on the lights then you canget in trouble.

i got a warning for mine the other month.

they only usually pull over older/"suspicious" cars. newer cars they dont really trip on.

mine aren't tinted but i want to. also it seems like everybody else on the road has some tint..

whered you get caught at import? since u in the DMV im guessing VA? fairfax is real strict about tint law
smh.gif

i had 5% all the way around my caprice, i use to get pulled over every weekend around my way, but prince william use to just use my tint as an excuse to searchme and my car, always let me go with a warning saying its to dark, then i started working in fairfax
indifferent.gif
fast forward to today... im ridin glass house
grin.gif
went home n stripped all of it off, this tint shop out manassas that be hookin up my boys sprint store employees and friends since they hook them up withaccessories for their phones said he'd do my car for 90 bucks, i think ima just get 35% all the way around, i think VA legal is 35 in the back and 50 upfront, but 50 is like pointless

man......this cop got me on Connecticut & aspen hill.. IN FRONT OF THE DUNKIN DONUTS !
smh.gif
smh.gif

i swear he ran to my car after i got pulled over all nervous n @@%%.
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

im rocking 20 all the way around. He told me I need to go to the MVA where they have a gun or a LAZER that reads or states if the tint percentage is streetlegal. if not then you need to strip it. Imma go to the MVA soon
nerd.gif

^ if you know its illegal dont even waste your time, lol

but he should of had a legal tint test card thingy on him for pulling you over, if he didnt know if it was illegal or not how did he give you the ticket? iwould have just told him it came with the car. and if you cant show me somehow that it is illegal then im not going to accept your ticket. how you gonna pullme over and give me a ticket then tell me to go somewhere JUST TO MAKE SURE its illegal,
roll.gif

..... i was under the influence. I didnt want to go to jail...to stir things up. Ill just take them off and pay this shop $120 to put them back on. My carwindow got smashed into as few times in a short period of time and I know the shop well due to I used to work down the street and refereed a few customers.

my tint btw.

Back
Top Bottom