Getting an R6 soon. Any tips?

I'm taking a motorcycle class and getting an R6 soon. I just wanted to know if you guys have any tips? Any things I need to know before getting intothis? Here's a pic of the bike:

2chtm50.jpg

Alex

TRADE it in for a GIXXER.... or a ZX10
roll.gif

nah for real do what the other bros on here said,, just always wear a lid. THEEEEE best thing youcan ever do for your bike 1st and foremost is get some SLIDERS... then Invest in good AirFilters, get your tunes ups on time.. make sure you look into alot of websites when it comes to ordering extra or special parts if youre gonna custom itout...

no matter how much you think you know your bike, you really don't. It'll stay that way for about 6 months. Also, most importantly watch out for yourown well being at all times.

Dont be one of those crazy dudes in the rain trying to bust 100. I swear i have some dumb friends. My bro has an 08 r6 i have an 03 gsxr flamethrower exhaustalso pretty sweet at night.

R6's are for wimps. real talk be careful. REMEMBER THIS. "YOU DON'T OWN THE BIKE, THE BIKE OWNS YOU." TREAT IT LIKE ITS YOUR CHILD.

Back
Top Bottom