Getting back together with your g/f after a huge fight appreciation vol. JUST @###, WOMAN [PICS]

Probably one of the few times where I screamed back at my girlfriend and not see her for a few days.  A lot of hitting and crying on her part as well as verbal assaults on mine. Getting back together is the best feeling, man, you alphas can't tell me nuffin'.  Her apologizing first =
grin.gif
pimp.gif
and then you apologizing =
frown.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

Then the make up sex being
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
alien.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Never want to fight like that ever again.

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Probably one of the few times where I screamed back at my girlfriend and not see her for a few days.  A lot of hitting and crying on her part as well as verbal assaults on mine. Getting back together is the best feeling, man, you alphas can't tell me nuffin'.  Her apologizing first =
grin.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

Then the make up sex being
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
alien.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Never want to fight like that ever again.
Pics?

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

grin.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

Your girl hits you?

Lol. Me and my girl fought and it has been two days since i talked to her. Unlike the last time we had a break, were I was like mad bothered by it. This time I don't feel anything at all and I was not even thinking about her untill this came up, then again I'm the one who is ignoring her. But, good for you though- that you guys actually worked it out.

what you need to do is calm yourself and train yourself not to fight like that.

and if you are dating girls who hit and scream and act irrational, then you need to drop that B with the quickness and move on.

trust me, its no way to live.

your training yourself for the future and that's not something you want to get your mind used too.

Originally Posted by xanadu one

and if you are dating girls who hit and scream and act irrational, then you need to drop that B with the quickness and move on.

Me and my girl fight every damn day. Pisses me off most of the time because it's usually over the dumbest #$%%.
mad.gif

Usually I'll argue back until I realize how dumb it is that we're arguing over something as stupid as me not going couponing with her. YES BRUH, NOT GOING COUPONING WITH HER.
30t6p3b.gif

Once I realize how stupid it is, i'll just sit there trying to stop it because I'm not wasting my time on a stupid argument. Kills me sometimes
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom