Getting Banned/Suspended Unnapreciation

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

My last screen name got banned for posting a link to girl wearing a t-back. I now look at the appreciation threads and they are littered with gstrings. some are bareback. i aint trippin that was back in 08
u dry snitchin' bruh

How is it snitching when everyone knows who posted the pictures. Its like me robbing a a store with my name Jim Nasium on my my shirt and you saying oh  Jim Nasium robbed that store.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My last screen name got banned for posting a link to girl wearing a t-back. I now look at the appreciation threads and they are littered with gstrings. some are bareback. i aint trippin that was back in 08
u dry snitchin' bruh

How is it snitching when everyone knows who posted the pictures. Its like me robbing a a store with my name Jim Nasium on my my shirt and you saying oh  Jim Nasium robbed that store.
Son, since you still don't get it, in your hypo the po don't know that Jim Nasium robbed the store...

A better analogy to what you just did is, "hey, Jim Nasium is hiding out in 197B."

Originally Posted by Klock

Got the NBA quick Tech treatment lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u dry snitchin' bruh

Son, since you still don't get it, in your hypo the po don't know that Jim Nasium robbed the store...

A better analogy to what you just did is, "hey, Jim Nasium is hiding out in 197B."

Originally Posted by Klock

Got the NBA quick Tech treatment lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just got unbanned. APPRECIATED
pimp.gif

I will think twice about calling someone fat

Just got unbanned. APPRECIATED
pimp.gif

I will think twice about calling someone fat

2nd quoter of an eventual pyramid
laugh.gif

i honestly didnt see it coming, though. *shrugs*

Spoiler [+]

2nd quoter of an eventual pyramid
laugh.gif

i honestly didnt see it coming, though. *shrugs*

Spoiler [+]

SMH, you guys that get suspended are lucky. Mods/admins hate me because for the stupidest crap ill get banned straight up. no suspension or warnings. thats why im on my like 8th name
laugh.gif

SMH, you guys that get suspended are lucky. Mods/admins hate me because for the stupidest crap ill get banned straight up. no suspension or warnings. thats why im on my like 8th name
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom