Getting Bottle Service One Night in Vegas - Where Should I Go?

Originally Posted by ekon one

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Sneak your own bottle in the club. Or arrive early.

u obviously never been to the club
u obviously have no connects
Okay, first off you a lame for trying to sneak a bottle into a club, but you really have the gall to brag about your "sneak a bottle in the club" connect? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 You ain't about that life.
kys
Well, let me be a lame. While you and your boys paying 10k for bottle service I'm paying 10k for model service,
pimp.gif
 with my BOTTLES that I got for 25 RUPEES!

Okay, first off you a lame for trying to sneak a bottle into a club, but you really have the gall to brag about your "sneak a bottle in the club" connect? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
kys
Well, let me be a lame. While you and your boys paying 10k for bottle service I'm paying 10k for model service,
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
kys
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
kys
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
kys
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
kys
pimp.gif

We decided on Tryst Friday night for bottle service.

Saturday night we're doing the all access pass for the bars at The Palm.

We decided on Tryst Friday night for bottle service.

Saturday night we're doing the all access pass for the bars at The Palm.

Yo,

Ima be in LV this Thursday-Sunday. I have a possible hookup for bottle service at Pure. Rakim will be performing that night though. Anyone know how that place is? I've been hearing mixed reviews. Mostly people saying that its trash though SMH. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Yo,

Ima be in LV this Thursday-Sunday. I have a possible hookup for bottle service at Pure. Rakim will be performing that night though. Anyone know how that place is? I've been hearing mixed reviews. Mostly people saying that its trash though SMH. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Yo,

My man from NT iceNcream got me in touch with one of the DJ's at Pure who offered to hook up buy 1 get 1 half off bottle service at Pure fro Friday.  But after reading the reviews on Yelp and JackColton, I got scared away.  If I'm going to be paying that kind of money, I'd rather pay a little more to make sure I have a really good time.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Yo,

My man from NT iceNcream got me in touch with one of the DJ's at Pure who offered to hook up buy 1 get 1 half off bottle service at Pure fro Friday.  But after reading the reviews on Yelp and JackColton, I got scared away.  If I'm going to be paying that kind of money, I'd rather pay a little more to make sure I have a really good time.

Back
Top Bottom