Getting Caught Cheating

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

703>>>>>all that gibberish in the south.
24e1de9.gif

But it's still VA its all love, I party out VCU from time to time anything else is too far
laugh.gif
. Come check out George Mason.

^^ I been up there a couple of times..waaaayyy to much traffic ..but it was still fun..

i was gonna say somethin smart, but i'm too busy laughin... cheatin in college??? you real lucky homeboy...now hit the books!!!!

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

How did you get caught? What did you try to do? What happened when you got caught?
When I turned my test in he gave me one of my old assingments back and let me walk out of the room and then came outside to talk to me...

laugh.gif
at the amount of good samaritans we got in here. "if you aintcheatin you aint tryin"

but nah i haven't cheated much throughout college, but I know people who got there way through college by cheating the entire time. It's super commonat my school, and we got like 50K people here

has anyone ever been caught through turnitin.com...i swear that website is just to scare us students. ive had assignments in which the teacher tells us to copystuff straight from the book(so everyone in the class will have a essay with the same exact words in it cuz its from the book) and ill get like 5% on cheating.And ive had classes in which i write a creative short story thats all made up with no sources so no one should have anything similar to mine and ill get like30% cheating. i think its random bs scare tactics

Real talk, I just cheated on my statistics midterm last week and ended up getting a 90, just straight coppied everything.

I woulda got a 20-30 without cheating, but I don't care cause this is the last time I'm ever taking math and it means nothing towards my major. Inother classes I see cheating all the time, wether it's cheat sheets, the old school looking at the other persons paper, iphone/cellphone during tests, etc.Me and my friends have cheated on pretty much every single exam/quiz so far, and we are far from alone.

Sucks though, my Chem professor goes mad hard: three different tests, each different colored, with him and student teacher walking around during the wholetest. Not surprising, Chem is my lowest grade.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Naw it was Information Systems exam all essay...

And i had a note card folded twice over with info ..it was in my lap because the table

has a metal plate in front of it so normally all u can see is my feet (if you were him)

This test he sat in front of the class and from the top of the table and the metal plate there is a 2inch gap so he saw it..

And he let me finish the TEST!!!
frown.gif
He let you finish the exam so he didn't have to embarrass you in front of your fellow classmates/interrupt everyone taking the exam. He didyou a favor.

I got caught slippin in Information Systems also except it was on one stupid, insignificant homework
smh.gif

If you guys ever do any Access assignments where you're required to submit online, NEVER copy and paste tables. There's a code ingrained in thedatabase that will match up perfectly with the one you copied from.

F for the class and academic probation FTL
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

^^ We can where u at my dude..? Im on Hampton Blvd waitin..
nerd.gif

You at ODU? Im here too and I heard they don't take that cheatin stuff lightly...

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Food4Thgt wrote:

I just didnt have the time...working 3 jobs and having a new aprtment with bills is taking its toll on me...
tired.gif

roll.gif

get the hell outta here what do you have 3 part time jobs or somethin

no way you can work 3 full time jobs and still make classes. stop whinin, i got 2 jobs and it kills me, there would be NO time for skool moe. i work 7-4 and
5-10

obviously they're part time jobs, how many people in college even work 1 FULL time job, not a lot

i type the answers to all my world civ test on my cell phone and everytime the teacher says "thats what u get when u study dylan, good job" haha

Back
Top Bottom