Getting fake Jordans on eBay? Does eBay resolve issues?

It's pretty easy to get your money refunded on ebay. Both ebay and paypal resolve issues like those, so it's rather simple really. It just takes a few days.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Great idea boss! send it to ebay freal. I've officially quit visiting ebay for js. Coz I got 3 fakes already. It shuda been one and done but I'm plain stupid. Lmao.. although there's COUPLE of legit ones, I don't wna risk anymore.

It's really not hard to buy Jordans on ebay.  

You gotta make sure they always have tagged pics of what they are selling, and not a sample picture.  If you've been buying Jordans for a while, you should be able to distinguish the real from the fake. 

I understand they have to be tagged, but what keeps the sellers from sending fakes ?

Great idea boss! send it to ebay freal. I've officially quit visiting ebay for js. Coz I got 3 fakes already. It shuda been one and done but I'm plain stupid. Lmao.. although there's COUPLE of legit ones, I don't wna risk anymore.

You gotta make sure they always have tagged pics of what they are selling, and not a sample picture.  If you've been buying Jordans for a while, you should be able to distinguish the real from the fake. 

I understand they have to be tagged, but what keeps the sellers from sending fakes ?

Originally Posted by blahzee

Check the feedback, ALWAYS. if a seller has a negative rating (or too many) within the last month, that's a red flag! Check other items the seller has, if the seller has other fake stuff, most likely the item your looking at is fake.

if the seller is a first time seller, be knowledgable about your purchase and pay with paypal. 99% of the time, paypal protects the buyer and refunds in full after its investigation.

Originally Posted by blahzee

Check the feedback, ALWAYS. if a seller has a negative rating (or too many) within the last month, that's a red flag! Check other items the seller has, if the seller has other fake stuff, most likely the item your looking at is fake.

if the seller is a first time seller, be knowledgable about your purchase and pay with paypal. 99% of the time, paypal protects the buyer and refunds in full after its investigation.

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

eBay has gotten better about fraud. It's only been in the last 2-3 years that eBay would do something. If a seller didn't send you an item or sold you something bootleg, eBay wouldn't do anything but pull a Beer Money on you & say "Sorry about your damn luck". Another thing to check is for bogus shipping rates. eBay still doesn't check up on shipping and sellers do pull scams there too.

Ya the shipping thing bugs me.  I bought a pair of Kobes from a guy in Cali and I live in Az, he still charged me $20 for shipping.  I told him that shipping was half that and he disagreed.  What can you do, the shoes after the auction were only $26 plus $20 for shipping. 

eBay has gotten better about fraud. It's only been in the last 2-3 years that eBay would do something. If a seller didn't send you an item or sold you something bootleg, eBay wouldn't do anything but pull a Beer Money on you & say "Sorry about your damn luck". Another thing to check is for bogus shipping rates. eBay still doesn't check up on shipping and sellers do pull scams there too.

Ya the shipping thing bugs me.  I bought a pair of Kobes from a guy in Cali and I live in Az, he still charged me $20 for shipping.  I told him that shipping was half that and he disagreed.  What can you do, the shoes after the auction were only $26 plus $20 for shipping. 

Check feedback and the seller usually states if they are authentic or not

You can tell legit sellers

Check feedback and the seller usually states if they are authentic or not

You can tell legit sellers

Ebay needs to fix my problem with a fake pair of J's on their site.Fast!!!!!!!!!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 555fresh

A good rule of thumb is that unless you're getting a pack and or the item is overseas (risky to begin with), is to avoid auctions that charge $15+ unless it's overnight, double box, etc. Sellers typically run up shipping charges even higher on popular releases like Jordans, Kobes, LeBron, and Pennys just because of their popularity. Checking feedback isn't foolproof though. Some sellers do lie and leave bogus feedback even after receiving the money.  

A good rule of thumb is that unless you're getting a pack and or the item is overseas (risky to begin with), is to avoid auctions that charge $15+ unless it's overnight, double box, etc. Sellers typically run up shipping charges even higher on popular releases like Jordans, Kobes, LeBron, and Pennys just because of their popularity. Checking feedback isn't foolproof though. Some sellers do lie and leave bogus feedback even after receiving the money.  

Back
Top Bottom