Getting Jumped Unappreciation..vol. 4 on 1?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

dude you shoulda left...i know it's your boy....but even your boy would suggest you leave and call the cops rather than go in and get jumped...which is what happened.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by beezylocks

We need pics of the aftermath.
Can't be as bad a calibeebee
laugh.gif
some one post that pic
roll.gif

his eye was
eek.gif
n1160502302_28877_7189.jpg

OP, you lucky it's not that bad. YOu can't even make a .gif from your pic like:
2i6ch9l.gif
i knew it was coming
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif
...  Whats the story on this 1

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by beezylocks

We need pics of the aftermath.
Can't be as bad a calibeebee
laugh.gif
some one post that pic
roll.gif

his eye was
eek.gif
n1160502302_28877_7189.jpg

OP, you lucky it's not that bad. YOu can't even make a .gif from your pic like:
2i6ch9l.gif
i knew it was coming
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif
...  Whats the story on this 1

I too would like to know

Good %&@# on jumping in to help your boy out. It's hard to find some true friends nowadays that will stick up for you no matter what the situation.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

dude you shoulda left...i know it's your boy....but even your boy would suggest you leave and call the cops rather than go in and get jumped...which is what happened.
I was about to say some slick *@%$ but then I remembered you're 5'4...

5'4...

5'4.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...aller.html#reply-8169395

5'4"
Cops would have probably laughed at your leprechaun @$#.

height has nothing to do with it.

When I sparred they used to put me with this guy around that height, that %$%#!+ would always give me fits.

Props on jumping in to help out your boy. And your face isn't even messed up that bad..
I personally haven't been in a real fight in ages because of a combination of luck/avoiding drama/being 6' 1'' 210 lb.
but if I'm in an unfair situation as someone else said I'd grab a beer bottle or anything that could be used as a weapon..
If I'm outnumbered I'd focus on the easiest target in the group and go crazy on them, or better yet run (if its just me)

My dentist actually told me that due to shorter veins in my gums or some !%#% my teeth would be knocked out pretty easily,
so I want to take on boxing or some martial arts/get my muscle mass up to defend myself because I can deal with scratches,
cuts, and a broken nose...but I don't ever want to lose any teeth..

theres no way i could just stand there and watch one of my boys getting stomped out.

you got off easy anyways if you really got jumped by 4 people.

Heard about people over acting in MD for that game. SMH, but I shy away from violence. I like physical sports, but I never want to purposely hurt anyone. You did good by helping out your friend though.

I give you a round of applause for that. At least distribute the beating, lol, so your friend doesn't get hurt too bad. Best part is you can drink about it later and if you want, plot on revenge.

Back
Top Bottom